23

do not continue if uncomfortable.

|Vienne

I was confused when he didn't take the route to his apartment so I'm guessing we're going somewhere else.

"Can I ask where are we exactly going?" I asked.

"To our new home. I paid someone to finish moving our stuff there and to do the interior design," he answered not taking his eyes off the road.

Oh. That's more convenient, I guess.

"Oh, right. I forgot to ask you but how did you open my account?" I asked when I suddenly remembered about it.

"One single guess of your password," he said and I couldn't believe it.

One guess of my password? Am I that obvious for him to have guessed my password in one try? He could be kidding right now.

"As if," I snorted and crossed my arms.

"Baby, you saved my contact as 14daddyK in your phone and I'm guessing it's supposed to remind you if you ever forget your password," he explained and I flinched when he said the password itself.

He got the point. As expected of Keith, he really is smart.

"Fine. It's not like I have anything to keep from you," I gave up and leaned on my seat.

"My baby boy is so honest, he deserves to be spoiled, don't you think?" he complimented and there was a short silence after.

He glanced at me then rested his free hand on my thigh and slowly made its way to my crotch and rubbed it.

I let him do whatever he wanted and my body naturally responded to his touch. My legs spread a little bit wider and my breath getting heavier.

"I just had sex a while ago," I called out.

"Yeah? But why are you getting turned on with just my hand? I barely touched you," I can tell he's smirking although I'm avoiding his eyes.

Barely touched me? Dude, your presence is enough to make me horny. He's teasing me right now. And knowing him, he enjoys that kind of stuff.

"Can you at least wait until we get home? We're literally in traffic right now," I called out but I was getting hard already. I badly want him to touch me.

"Very observant, sweetheart," he complimented again and I can feel my face get warm.

I love it when he compliments me. It doesn't matter how well I do things but if it's Keith's opinion of me, it does. It's him that I only want to impress.

As we entered his new apartment, I noticed how the space got filled with furniture from the previous apartment and new ones.

I seriously love how the king-size bed is in the living room like you can just throw your body on it when you get home. There's a pair of couches and a coffee table near the bed. Overall, it looks comfortable to spend time in.

The kitchen is lovely. It looks like a minimalist cafe and I'm sure Keith loves it. And that bar counter though, mmm, looks reserved for something delicious than food.

"Come, I'll show you something first," Keith said and led me to one of the rooms that were empty the last time we went here. He opened it and showed me what's inside. The room looks like an office. Minimalist. I suppose it's his working space.

"This will be my office. This is where I'll be working. Work, Vienne. I will not be expecting you to barge in and ask me for midnight sex like I'm some kind of snack," he explained the purpose of the space.

I snorted at his claim. Does he think saying that will do anything?

"We'll see about that," I smirked at him.

He sighed after I said that.

"There's no use telling you this. It's gonna be me asking for it at the end of the day, anyway," he admitted and closed the door.

Judging by the interior design, I'm sure he's the one who thought of it. It's exactly his style and it fits my liking as well but not exactly my style. I'm more... extravagant.

"Time for my surprise," he said and walked first to the other side of the apartment unit where there's another room that was empty as well when we were here the first time.

It makes me so damn curious that I want to see it so bad. What could it be?

He opened the door wide and I couldn't move from where I stand when I had a glimpse of it.

No way. There's no way he made this possible.

I stuttered to speak and I looked at him, asking if he's serious.

"It's yours," he said with so much reassurance.

The room he just opened is a streaming lobby. Rooms that are used by sex workers but this one has a complete set for streaming like PC, cameras, headphones, a microphone, and everything else. The room is so pink. Baby pink. Everything. For the rest of the interior design, there's a huge bed and underneath it, is a fluffy pink carpet, now that I noticed it, some of the pillows as well. The closets and cabinets are painted pink. There's even a pink neon sign on the wall that says 'princess'.

It's a dream room for a camboy like me. It's a weird career choice but at least I get to make use of this deadly sin inside me, right?

"I don't get why you wanted to be a cam boy but it's something you wanted so, I'm supporting you with it. Now we have individual work spaces," he said and I'm so close to tearing up.

I reached to kiss him and did it with full of love I could ever express to him. I know it's not enough but I just don't know how to express it right now.

"Thank you," I said as I let go. I'm not just thanking him for making my desired career come true (which I think is weird if I put it that way) but because he's being supportive of the things I like to do.

"Anything for you, Vienne," he replied.

I went inside and checked everything out. I'm just going to admire them for now and maybe get to work any time. I checked one of the closets and I smirked at the sight of it. Costumes, huh? Okay, Mr. Kinky. The rest of the closets has my normal clothes and other stuff. I checked the cabinets this time, preparing myself for what surprise may show. Toys, condoms, and lubricants.

Just how much did he spend on this stuff?

"I have to go somewhere this Sunday. Just let me know if you also have to go somewhere or if you're inviting Ashley over, that'll be fine," he told me as he leaned on the door frame.

"Sure. I'll probably just decide if I should start streaming and invite Ashley later on. Will you be back late?" I asked as I sat on the bed.

"Probably," he replied and stood properly.

"Go take your bath. Dinner will be ready soon," he said and left the room.

I smiled at the thought of us moving here. I don't want to expect that something like this will last but as long as it's here, I want to cherish it.