7

|Vienne

"I could see flowers all around you," Ashley said as I sat beside his seat.

I just gave him a smile that never disappeared since I got out of Mr. Han's car.

Well, who wouldn't be so happy after last night?

"So you won't tell me anything?" asked Ashley.

I looked at him and smiled widely and let out my happy noise.

"I know you have something when you let out that dolphin noises of yours," he finally turned his whole body at me.

"I don't know if it's official but he makes it look official," I said, pretending to cry.

"Seriously? Vi, that's a victory for you. Congratulations, you slut," he said kicking my legs.

"But Ash, don't you think I should take it a little bit easy with Mr. Han? I'm too expressive and the consequences will be mine if everything turns upside down," I asked him.

"Hmmm," he started thinking.

"I think you should. Give him a little thrill. Bet he'll start wondering why you're being lowkey today," he suggested.

"Seems like a good idea," I replied.

-

We were heading back to our classroom from the canteen. Just when we're about to enter the door, I saw Mr. Han heading towards the comfort room.

"You go ahead first. I need to use the bathroom," I told Ashley and he just nodded.

I made my way there and when I realized there's no one inside except for Mr. Han, I turned the 'out of order' sign and locked the door. He was washing his hands in the sink and saw me through the mirror.

"Vienne, did you had lunch already?" he said before finally facing me.

"Yeah, we just came back from the canteen," I answered as I approach him.

I stared at his eyes deeply as if I'm trying to tell him what I want to do here without saying any words. I went closer to him and he just did the right thing to do. He kissed me like he was craving to taste my lips. When we let go of the kiss to catch our breath, I open his pants and kneel before him.

I held his cock in my hand and starts to lick it like ice cream. It's so big and hard on my hand as I jerk it up and down. Finally, I put it inside my mouth and starts giving him a blowjob. As I thrust my head back and forth, it would escape my mouth and I would jerk it with my hand, tasting his pre-cum when I put it again inside my mouth. He leaned on the sink with his one hand grabbing my hair gently. He let out soft moans that build the tension we already have. I deep throated his dick and he took control holding my head as he fuck my mouth. I gagged but managed it anyway. With a few more thrusts, he came in my mouth and I just had to swallow it while I wipe my mouth with my hand.

"I want it in," I looked up to him, wanting more.

He made me bend on the sink and face the mirror. The next thing he did was put down my pants a little and I let out soft moans when he began loosening me up with his fingers. We both moaned as his dick enter my hole and then he began thrusting.

"U-ugh," the squelching sound of his thrust harmonized with the rhythm of my moans. It felt so good like it's my own type of ecstasy. He held my dick and jerk it at the same pace of his thrusting. Fuck, I'm going crazy. It felt so damn good to be fucked behind and in front.

"U-ugh, Mr. Han-" I looked back to him and we kissed.

He thrust harder and faster that made me grip the sink's edge. I felt his dick twitch inside me and his cum flow. Oh God, he came inside. It fucking felt good.

"Time for my class, babe," he said to my ear.

-

Mr. Han is holding a book as he discusses geometry in front of the class. He keeps on looking at me as he talks. I just listened to him intently as I turn my gaze to my book and back to him like something didn't happen a while ago.

"I hope you understand the discussion. Answer these and I'll also be collecting it today," he said showing a bundle of test papers.

He distributed it to the people in front and they passed it behind. As soon as I got my paper, I began answering it. Mr. Han sat on his chair and starts writing. I could feel him looking at me when he stops in the middle of his work but I'm still focused on my task.

After minutes of answering the test papers, he finally announced to pass it and we gave our papers to the people in front. As he got all of it, he bid goodbye to the class.

"That's it for today, class. See you again tomorrow. Vienne, can I have a minute with you outside?" Mr. Han called.

"I think the playing hard to get is working," Ashley gave me a wink.

I stood up and followed Mr. Han outside our classroom door.

"Are you mad?" he asked as we got outside.

"What? No, Mr. Han," I chuckled.

"That's a relief but why are you avoiding my gaze?" there was concern in his tone. This man is being soft towards me.

"I was just acting natural, Mr. Han. I don't want what we have to affect our student and teacher relationship. I just think that would be better," I answered politely.

He smiled at my answer and messed my hair gently.

"Good boy. That's very considerate of you, Vienne. And good boys receive rewards for being good. I should give you one later, right?" he said and left.

I was dumbfounded.

Wha- what was that? Did he really say that? Is what I'm thinking, right?

You better give it to me, Mr. Han!