8

|Vienne

"Seriously, Mr. Han. What is it?" we're walking to the parking lot right now and I've been asking him about the reward he told me.

I don't care if people have been staring at us or what they've been thinking ever since they saw us together. I just wanna know what my reward is.

Mr. Han chuckled at how I've been acting since I went to their faculty to leave with him.

"It's so far from what you're thinking," he said and enter the car.

Well, that was disappointing.

"Then I'm disappointed," I said as I enter the car.

"Is sex what you're really after me?" he asked as he put on his seatbelt, scoffing.

Is it that obvious? Of course not.

"No. Well, maybe. But no. Can't you see, Mr. Han? I love you and-" he cut me off.

"You what?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"I love you?" I repeated.

"Do you mean it?" he asked again and started driving.

"It may not look like it but I do," I said reassuring.

"You should be careful about what you say, Vi. People might believe it right away," he kept his eyes on the road.

"You don't believe me?" I asked.

"I don't," he answered without hesitation.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"How do you want me to prove it, then?" I asked looking outside the window.

"Don't ask me how, Vienne. Do it your way," he said, about to laugh.

"Then that means sex every day," I laughed.

He finally let out the laugh he's been trying to keep.

"That's fine but-" I cut him off as he laughs.

"Oh, it is? Don't you regret saying that once I start crawling at you while you sleep?" I reminded him.

He reached for my hand on my lap and intertwined our fingers.

"You can do better than that," he said and kissed the back of my hand.

I was overwhelmed by his sudden action. That is fucking too sweet! I might go crazy.

He was still holding my hand when his phone rang and he had to let go of my hand to answer it. Whoever was calling, it was really bad timing.

"Hey, you called," he answered the phone excitedly. I wonder who it is.

"Sure. No problem," he ended the call right after he said those words.

"I'm really sorry, Vienne. But can I drop you at a nearby bus stop? I had to meet a friend," he told me.

Aww, bummer.

"Yeah, sure. No problem," I answered as I grab my stuff at the back. He stopped the car in front of a bus at the side of the street.

"You have a spare key, right? I might be also late to come home so don't wait for me. I'm really sorry, Vienne," he said and kissed me on the forehead.

Psh, totally fine.

I got off the car and waved as he left. I didn't have the chance to know what's my reward, after all. I hopped on to the stopped bus and scan my card as I took my seat.

Now that I think of it, he and I haven't talked about personal stuff yet. I don't even know if he has a lover and yet, I sleep with him.

What if he has a girlfriend?