3

|Vienne

I woke up to the sound of the repeating of opening doors that finally ended in the bedroom.

Gosh, although I'm just a parasite in his house, it's rude waking someone with unnecessary noises. I hope he thought of that.

I yawned and stretched my arms as I sat up.

"I'll be leaving first. Can you walk to the bus station?" he asked me as he buttoned up his shirt.

"It's not like you wrecked me last night that I can't walk there myself," I whispered as I slightly scratched my collar.

"What is it?" he asked again.

"Yes, of course. That's required, I remember," I smiled at him.

"Gotta go." he waved his hand which was holding the car key and finally left.

I lay on the bed again and starts remembering what happened last night.

Well, base on it, I totally fucked up.

I let out a heavy sigh and finally got up. I checked my phone for messages from my parents, that is, if they were worried about me, and clearly they don't. Instead, there was a message from Ashley saying that I wait for him at the bus station.

I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom and bathe for about 10 minutes.

As I finished, I walked back to the bedroom and went to the closet where Mr. Han arranged my stuff last night. I was searching for my uniform when I saw a suspicious box instead.

I know we all saw this part where I will find out a box full of sex toys but guess what? Haha! I was right. It's a box full of sex toys.

I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture of it then sent it to Mr. Han himself. I continued preparing for school and finally left.

I was dialing Ashley's number while walking and he quickly picked up.

"So bitch, where are you?" I said as soon as he answered the phone.

"Chill. I'm already walking," he answered.

"Faster. I'm already here," clearly, I'm lying. I'm still walking.

"Who you trying to make a fool? I can clearly see you walking ahead of me," he said that made me look back. Oh. He was really behind me.

"Bitch, you're walking so slow. Come here already," I said through the phone.

"Yeah, yeah. Wait for me," he said and ended the call. I stopped walking so he could catch up to me.

"Soooo... tell me a story," he said as soon as he caught up with me. We began walking again.

"There's no story to tell," I smirked at him.

I couldn't just tell him what I witnessed in Mr. Han's house, obviously. Starting from now, everything about my life is top secret especially stuffs that are related to Mr. Han.

"Woah, bitch. That's new. You were like telling me everything about Mr. Han even the things you shouldn't be noticing. But here you are now, lookin' like you graduated from being the biggest hoe ever," he's right, I admit.