Born of best couple

After I confirmed that Manabe and her friends were gone, I entered the room. Karuizawa should've heard the door open, but she continued to cower and cry on the ground. Perhaps she didn't notice me coming in because she was so overcome by fear. So, this was how the leader of the girls, so arrogant and headstrong, really was?

Sato: Why are you there karuizawa-san and what is ayanokouji-kun is doing there?

Shinohara: And why are you beaten up like that. Did manabe grp did something to you.

Kei: Eto I was called by their hirata-kun. Rest of it just see the video.

Kei sent glare to ayanokouji: (What should I do now kiyotaka they will get know about both of us.)

Ayanokouji text message to horikita also tell kei to calm down.

Horikita: [What does you mean by this message.]

Ayanokouji: [You will get your cue just watch video.]

Perhaps thanks to the advice I'd given to Manabe and her friends, Karuizawa's uniform and the parts of her body that you could normally see appeared undamaged. If her uniform had been ripped, or if they'd cut her hair, it would've been difficult for the Class C girls to go unpunished. While bullying is common, our school's unique setup made bullying much more difficult to get away with.

Shinohara: So, did something you huh? Why did you something like that huh?

Manabe grp: She was the one who started it. She pushed rika in the mall.

Sato: that's not true right karuizawa-san?

Kei did not speak.

Hirata: Well, lets calm down you guys and see the video.

If anything might have been a cause for concern, it was her cheeks, reddened from being slapped over and over. The marks would fade by tomorrow, though.

"Karuizawa."

When I called her, she finally noticed me. She lifted her head. "Wh-why are..." she stammered. I wasn't supposed to be here. She panicked at being seen like that, but couldn't just stop crying and act as though nothing had happened. She would eventually stop crying. She would eventually calm down. If I left right now, what I wanted to happen wouldn't take place. I continued to wait quietly, without trying to talk to her. After some time passed, Karuizawa gradually stopped bawling, and she started to calm down. If two people were alone together in a dark, closed room, a sort of natural intimacy occurred. Even if the people normally hated each other, the psychological distance between them would lessen. "Have you calmed down a bit?"

"A little."

Haruka: You started to act a little scary kiyopon.

Akito: she is right.

Kesei: And why the hell are you there?

Ayanokouji: Just see the video.

Karuizawa still didn't stand. She wiped the tears away with her uniform sleeve. I reached out to help her up, but she didn't move to take my hand.

"Where's Hirata-kun?" she asked

"Sounds like he was supposed to meet you here. I would guess that a teacher called him away. I just happened to be with him when he mentioned you, so I came here in his place."

That explanation should have been enough to satisfy her and save me the trouble of further questions. There wasn't any need to tell her the truth right now. First, I needed to get her to relax, and then fill in the cracks of her heart.