True nature

A rendezvous at such a secluded place... Could she possibly be waiting for her boyfriend? If that were the case, I could end up cornered on all sides. While I agonized over how to sneak away, Kushida slowly set her bag down on the ground.

Haruka: Kiyopon, why are you following kikyo-chan?

Ike: Yeah, why?

Onodera: Perhaps you are stalking kushida-san.

All students started glaring at me especially kei and horikita.

Hirata: Everybody calm down there must be a reason also don't blame him for the thing which he didn't do it.

Hirata Fan girls: If hirata-kun says so.

Ayanokouji: [In this type of situation hirata is the best.]

And then...

Ahhh, so annoying

Her voice was so low that it didn't sound at all like Kushida.

Everyone in hall became quiet.

Koenji: As I thought everyone idol has inferiority complex.

Onodera: Is that true kushida-san?

Kushida:[ SHIT SHIT SHIT, what should I do now everyone will now my nature]

She's seriously annoying! God, how irritating. It'd be better if she just died...

Sakayanagi: FuFu as I thought this girl has another face.

Ryueen: KuKu what will you do now Kikyou? As your true face going to be revealed

Ah, she's the worst! She's just the worst, the worst, the worst! Horikita, you're so annoying! You're so damn annoying.

I felt like I'd glimpsed another side of this gentle girl, the most popular person in our class. She probably didn't want anyone else to see this darker side. A voice in my head whispered that it was dangerous to stay here.

Professor: Ayanokouji-dono at first what were you doing there at first place?

Ayanokouji: I followed her to apologize to her as she helped during because of me she gets scolded by horikita.

Professor: Ok.

However, an odd question arose. Why had she agreed to work with me if she felt such hatred toward Horikita? Kushida should have understood Horikita's personality and behavior perfectly well by now. She could have refused to help, or just left the study group to Horikita, or otherwise washed her hands of involvement. Why force herself into the study group? Did she want to get along with Horikita? Or did she want to become closer to another participant? None of it made sense. I couldn't explain her reasoning. No. She may have shown signs of this from the very beginning. I hadn't really thought about it before, but considering the state she was in right now, I had a hunch. Perhaps, Kushida and Horikita were...

Okitani: He is right, why did she do that?

Almost everyone looked at Kushida but she didn't answer.

At any rate, I needed to get away from there. Kushida probably didn't want anyone else to hear her diatribe. Still hiding, I quickly tried to leave.

Thump!

I'd kicked the door much louder than I'd anticipated. It'd been unexpectedly loud, really. Kushida tensed and stopped breathing. I'd instantly become her enemy. Turning, Kushida set her sights on me. I'd been seen.