Chabashira lie

Professor: So chabashira sensei was lying to ayanokouji .

Ike: How she was lying?

Koenji: haha you defects let me tell you, teacher said to ayanokouji boy that his father has come to expel him and teacher said that if he rise to class A she will protect him but from this video we get to know that his father has come to this school for the first time by which all things she said to him was a lie.

Everyone became surprised as what koenji said was right.

Hashimoto: so is he going destroy class.

Miyammato: hey ayanokouji will you going to—

As miyammato was saying to ayanokouji in some anger in his voice ayanokouji looked at him with the same eyes.

Ayanokouji: What??

Miyammato: N-Nothing.

Horikita: now will you destroy the class?

Ryuen: kuku it would be interesting if he would do that.

Sakayanagi: fufu indeed.

Ayanokouji: Your answer is in the video which is going to start.

When I left the reception office, I saw Chabashira-sensei waiting a slight distance away for the conversation to be over. I gave her a bow and tried to walk past her but she started walking while matching my stride.

Hoshimiya: Your expression is like that some got caught lying sae-chan.

Horikita: Sensei is very nervous.

"How was your confrontation with your father?"

"It's pointless to try investigating so clumsily. I already understand everything."

"...What do you mean by you have realized everything?"

"Chabashira-sensei. I'm saying that everything you've told me is basically lies."

"What are you talking about?"

"You mean be trying to hide your unrest but it's not very subtle."

The way she's looking at me, her speech and the way she's choosing her words. It's only slightly off but still different from the usual her. She's trying to hide her emotions to the best of her ability but it doesn't look like she can hide her unrest entirely.

Katusragi: Your analysis is always surprises me ayanokouji.

Kanzaki: From where do you get it this thought process.

Ayanokouji: Genetically.

Kanzaki: you are lying. I want a genuine answer.

Ayanokouji ignored him.

"That man never contacted you, Chabashira-sensei. Of course, he also didn't force you to make me quit school."

"No, your father asked me for help. In fact, just like what I told you, I've been constantly trying to get you expelled."

My father certainly is giving me pressure to drop out. But judging from his attitude, it's clearly the first time he's set foot in this school.

Shiyori: Yes from their talk it's look like he had come to school for the first time so it is true that what sensei said was lie.

Ryuen: well I have to thank this teacher to make me meet this monster.

Since I have no solid evidence I can't offer a refutation either but him making contact with a teacher is just a laughable story.

"Stop trying to deceive both of us. Chairman Sakayanagi has told me everything –he told my situation to you the instant my enrollment was decided."