Dragon boy planning.

As the one accredited with overthrowing Ryūen, Ishizaki's influence within Class D wasn't exactly low. However, that didn't mean that there weren't any problems. The one who should've been expelled during the provisional exam, Ryūen, was still here. The class had focused their censure votes on Manabe in order to threaten her a little, but she ended up being expelled instead. Naturally, many students felt suspicious of this. Of course, the first question in everyone's mind was:

'Who exactly was it that cast such a large number of praise votes for Ryūen?'

Ryuen: kuku so this time it's my class. Pathetic.

Katsuragi just sighs.

Sakayanagi: fufu well we will see dragon boy in action.

Kaneda: well if it wasn't this video we never would know how ryueen-shi would been saved.

Hiyori: indeed we have to lose manabe-san but I do not regret the choice.

Ryuen: kuku see kanzaki learn something from shiina.

Kanzaki: tch.

Had someone within Class D voted for him? Or, if it was another class, which one? A lot of theories were repeatedly being tossed around as Class D tried to reason out what had happened. Due to the high degree of anonymity of the provisional special exam, it had been impossible for them to figure out the exact answer. In reality, Class B's Ichinose had indirectly struck a deal with Ryūen, offering a large number of praise votes in exchange for Ryūen's stockpile of private points. While that was what had happened, Class B would never tell that to anyone. As Ichinose had asked to keep it a secret, her classmates obediently followed suit. Class B would've listened to her either way, but in this case, it had been part of a strategy to prevent one of their classmates from being expelled, so everyone was eager to comply with her.

Meanwhile, Class D was enveloped in paranoia. However, a few of them knew the truth. Ishizaki and Ibuki had taken action in order to prevent Ryūen's expulsion, and Shiina Hiyori had collaborated with them. Given that it wouldn't be strange if everything came to a standstill at this point, Shiina played the very important role of making use of the advice that Ishizaki had received from Ryūen. She worked diligently to ensure that her class would be matched against Class B. In a private conversation with Kaneda, she subtly guided him to come to the conclusion that Class B was their best choice. However, that didn't mean the problem had been resolved.

Katsuragi: well at the least there is someone that I can work with.

Shiina: it was nothing katsuragi-kun.

Kaneda: so it was ryuuen-shi who gave the idea.

Ayanokouji: well shiina would be more social she would be in class b. could be in class A.(A/N I personally think that)

Shiina herself was well aware that, without any leadership, Class D's chances of winning would be as thin as paper if they were to face off against Class B right now. She knew that falling behind, even slightly, would lead to defeat. So that very same day, after the class matchups had been decided, Shiina immediately put a certain plan into action.

"Dammit. What should we do...?"

Inside a rented room at the Karaoke parlor, Ishizaki vented his frustration.

"Dunno. Why exactly did you call me here again? What kinda group is this?"

Ryuen: kuku well you both should be labelled as muscle head grp .As for shiina she should our second leader.

Ibuki: huh what the fuck did you say?

Shiina: now now calm down ibuki-san.

Ibuki: tch.