Ayanopapa

The next day, after school, I sighed discreetly while relaxing my stiff shoulders. The reason my shoulders are stiff would be the actions of a certain classmate of mine whose actions I don't quite comprehend. An unexpected visitor then came over to me without knowing a smidgen of my worries. Her skirt swaying slightly in the breeze, she stops in front of me.

"Say, Ayanokouji-kun, are you free today?"

The girl speaking to me is Satou from Class D.

Ike: Why sato is speaking to him?

Some boys were glaring at me.

Matushita: nene why are you asking him sato-san?

Sato: Eto just for friendly conversation. That's it. Yes That's it.

"If you're okay with it, why don't we have tea together on the way back?"

She said so while twirling her hair like it's pasta with a finger of her left hand. How should I put it...a rather bold, aggressive student is how I would have to describe her. This student, Satou, is acting almost like she's confessed to me before. In other words, almost like an invitation to a date.

Sato was blushing after hearing this.

Shinohara: nene sato –san you still have chance you know.

After hearing this sato looked at me and started to blush.

Kiryuuin: You are lady killer kohai kun.

Asahina (said in teasing voice): You already have ichinose or president girl ayanokouji. I didn't think you were a playboy.

Horikita and ichinose hide their face as they were embarrassed and kei was looking at me which was scary.

Ichika: Another girl senpai. Your main girl will be sad.

Haruka: what do you mean by main girl?

Ichika: he who knows?

Horikita: what is she saying ayanokouji-kun.?

Ayanokouji: she is just saying some random stuff.

Horikita was glaring at me but stopped after some time

The dweller beside me, Horikita, paid no heed and after packing her belongings, left the classroom. But I can somehow sense the members of the Ayanokouji Group observing the situation.

'Why is a popular girl like Satou talking with Ayanokouji?' Is probably what they're thinking. Haruka, in particular, is interested in the circumstances of the other girls."Yeah---"

I don't have any plans in mind for today. Our group assemblies aren't mandatory either so that's good too. The stares from the group members are worrying but that's still trivial.

"Was it bad timing?"

Since I didn't give an affirmative reply right away, Satou anxiously asked me.

"Sorry, Satou. Today's no good."

Shinohara: huh why did you reject her invitation?

Sato: it is no problem shinohara-san. He must have something important to do.

Miyamamto: If I was in the place of him I would have accepted happily.

Kei: Not in your dreams she would have invited you.

Miyamato: I was just saying.

I hesitated a bit but in the end, I turned her down. The reason for that is because my shoulders are feeling stiff. From morning until the end of school, I've been feeling unpleasant the whole day at the stare I received from time to time. Even now as I'm talking with Satou, that stare remains affixed on me. Chabashira-sensei stayed behind in the classroom after schoo lended. She's pretending to fill out paperwork but it's obvious she's been staring at me from time to time. Almost as though she wants to approach me.