Rooftop Scene Part II

I immediately headed back to the Class D classroom. There aren't any students left in there and near my seat, Chabashira-sensei alone looked out through the window.

Akito: so you are finally going.

Horikita: but why is sensei is there?

Ayanokouji: who knows

"Assuming this year is also your average year then it'll snow a fair bit this year too."

"Do you like snow?"

"I used to. But when I became an adult, I grew to hate it."

Chabashira-sensei shut the curtains and slowly turned around.

Hoshimiya: well I know the reason sae-chan.

Chabashira glared at hoshimiya but she just giggled.

Ike: Why does she hate snow?

Ayanokouji: Well she has some reasons.

"So you have something to discuss with me. What is it?"

"I thought I haven't heard your answer yet. Why do you want to rise to Class A so badly to the point you'd even use me?" Unless there's a very good reason behind it, a teacher won't use a lie to manipulate a student.

"This school makes not only students, but also teachers compete with one another. If one considers their own position, it's obvious they'd want to aim for the upper classes even if it's just a cut above.

Some students: So that's why.

Ryuen: Kuku what a beautiful lie?

Sakayanagi: fufu indeed.

Horikita: I also agree with them.

Hoshimiya: Really sae-chan.

Chabashira didn't answer.

"I don't think that's the real reason. If you were aiming for Class A from the start, you wouldn't have made remarks that could have put Class D's students at a disadvantage."

During the midterm test of our first semester, Chabashira-sensei intentionally withheld information to put Class D at a disadvantage.

"...that's already something different from the school's rules. It's a personal matter. I've got nothing to say to you."

Shinohara: why are you not going upwards to save her?

Ayanokouji didn't answer.

Hirata: Guys he must have reason.

Onodera: What reason is that?

Chabashira: Quiet down all of you

Sakayanagi: (I can't handle my excitement.)

"You were unsure at that point despite having quietly made preparations to rise to Class A, weren't you? Whether or not this class really has what it takes to become Class A or whether you should even be aiming for it."

I don't particularly care what feelings this teacher is keeping bottled up. The important thing is whether she's worth making use of or not.

"Looks like this has been a waste of time. I'm heading back to work."

I spoke again towards the teacher who had turned her back as though fleeing. "If you won't answer, then please give up on using me."

Haruka: Wait kiyopon what are you saying?