Ryuen and Ayanokouji talk

On the bench near Keyaki Mall, naturally there was no sign of anyone. After wiping the snow off the bench, I sat down there. Around the time the snow stopped falling, that man appeared.

Kanzaki: Who are you waiting for?

Ayanokouji: He is close to you.

Ryuen: Don't say it like that you. He may not like it.

Don't go around calling someone out this early in the morning."

The one who spat that out was the leader of Class C, Ryuuen Kakeru. No, former leader. And with a sharp glint in his eyes, he glared at me.

Ishizaki: Why did you meet him ryuen-san at that time?

Ryuen: kuku why spoil it. Just watch the video.

Kanzaki: Why ryuen?

"I wouldn't be able to call you out here if it wasn't a time like this with no one around."

"That's for your convenience. That has nothing to do with me.

"It was understandable that Ryuuen would curse like that. Certainly, the one who would be inconvenienced by someone witnessing is meeting, is if I had to say, me. A variety of rumors.....or even if not, there's no avoiding a troublesome rumor spreading around.

Horikta: Why did you call him?

Ayanokouji: To have gossip.

Kanzaki: and what is that gossip?

Ayanokouji: just watch the video.

"Hah. That's a funny joke for this shitty, sleepy morning."

Even though it was still early morning, Ryuuen understands well the risk I'm taking. He's never even once thought, from the start, that this conversation held no meaning.

"Speaking of which, I saw you yesterday. And also, elsewhere, I saw Ishizaki and the others."

Ishizaki: Then you should have called me out.

Ayanokouji: I have no reasons to call you.

Ibuki: At that you hated that guy as we didn't ask his help. You idiot.

Ishizaki: ohh I get it.

Horikita: In what way did you helped them?

Ayanokouji: Who knows?

Random defective: Why are you helping them. They are from other class. Don't tell me you are trying to betray us.

Onodera: Well he has a point.

Horikita: Shut up all of you I am sick of hearing your guys nonsense.

Sudo: but suzune he is doing things behind our backs we just want to be sure.

Horikita: Then all of you guys are idiots if you want to assure that stupid things. If ayanokouji-kun want to betray the class he must have done it long time ago. some of you guys would be expelled right now if he wasn't there here you guys are blaming him that he is betraying the class.

Miyammato: but

Hirata: what horikita-san said is all true I am kind of disappointed from you guys.

Onodera: hirata-kun

Kei: Absolutely you guys would not have make any progress if he wasn't there.

Now class 2D were surprised as they saw all three main figures were standing the favor of ayanokouji.