Ayanokouji Badass moment

I couldn't get to sleep, so I got up and left. I bought some juice from the lobby's vending machine and headed back for the elevator.

"Hmm?"

I could see that the elevator had stopped on the seventh floor. Curious, I decided to check out the CCTV, which showed what was happening inside the elevator car. I saw Horikita, still dressed in her school uniform.

"Well, I don't really need to hide, but..."

Hiyori: Why are you hiding Ayanokouji-kun?

Ayanokouji: I have answered in the video.

Seeing her might be awkward right now, so I hid behind the vending machine. Horikita arrived at the first floor. Looking wary of her surroundings, she exited the building. After she'd vanished into the night, I decided to follow after her. However, I instinctively hid again after I turned the corner. Horikita stopped in her tracks. I sensed another person was with her.

"Suzune. I didn't think you'd follow me this far," he said.

Nagumo: is that you horikita-senpai?

Manabu: Yes that's me. Kiryuuin

Kiryuuin: And why is student council president is there?

Manabu: You will know the answer.

Had she left in the dead of night to rendezvous with some guy? "Hmph. I'm far different from the useless girl you once knew, niisan. I came here to catch you."

"Catch me, hmm? "Niisan? In the dark, I couldn't see the person she was talking to. Was she meeting her older brother?

Nagumo (in mocking tone): So you are meeting your little sister. Isn't it cute?

Nazuna: It is.

Kiryuuin: I agree.

"I heard you were placed in Class D. I suppose nothing has really changed in the last three years. You've always been fixated on following me, and as a result you don't notice your own flaws. Choosing to come to this school was a mistake."

"That's... You're wrong about that. I'll show you. I'll reach Class A right away, then—"

"It's pointless. You will never reach Class A. In fact, your class will fall apart soon enough. Things at this school aren't as simple as you think."

Sudo: How could you say to your own sister?

Ike: You don't know how much she has done for her class.

Mazeno: Ike-kun is right.

Everbody in class 2D agreed.

I will definitely, definitely reach—"

"I told you, it's pointless. You really are a disobedient little sister."

Professor: Well before this did anyone knows student council president are horikita-san are siblings when we just come to school.

Almost Everbody declined.

Kouenji: As I thought you guys don't have brains if you could do not found their relationship.

Mostly in class 2D could not retort kouenji point.

Ryuen: Well who could know that suzune has such cute side of her.

Horikita was glaring at ryuen at full hostility but he just shrugged it off.

Ichinose: [I would never do that to my sister.]