Arrow Of Love

This day, Christmas. Students who have their club activities have already left the school and are on their way back. Even if someone were to pass me by, it would probably be a teacher. No, even that should be seen as being very unlikely. In this school there were no lights on that could be considered lighting.

Ike: What are you guys doing?

Some guys in class d also ask same thing

Horikita: and here I was thinking you guys are grown?

Ryuen: kuku you expect too much from defects suzune.

Sakayanagi: fufu I agree.

Miyammato: what do you mean?

Kei: just watch the video.

"It's cold. Are they not here yet?"

"It's already supposed to be the scheduled time though."

20 minutes have already passed since the promised meeting time. And there was still no sign of anyone in the vicinity.

"After calling us out they're late? They're quite bold"

"Perhaps, by being late they're scouting out our situation?"

"What's up with that? Isn't that being unfair? Just confirming Kiyotaka's identity like that and going back?"

"They'd probably like to do just that too, but that's probably impossible."

Kiryuuin: I wonder whom they are meeting?

Nagumo: now I also want know.

They both said looking at kiriyama. Kiriyama didn't said anything.

I think with a fair degree of certainty, they will come into contact with us. However, I'd like some spice here to ensure that 'fair degree' becomes truly certain. That is the presence of Karuizawa beside me. If I happened to show up alone in this unpopular location, it would allow them to ascertain that I am the cooperator. However, today is Christmas. Even though it's small, there is still the possibility that we are just an unrelated couple trying to get some alone time, just the two of us, and happened to come here together.

Katsuragi: you always cover your bases ayanokouji.

Even if they thought of hiding themselves and contacting me via phone through an unknown number, my phone's battery has already been run dry. In other words, if they wished to confirm my identity, they would need to directly call out to me themselves. As Karuizawa and I stood side by side underneath the freezing sky and patiently waited, a single student approached us.

Kiriyama: (so he already have covered himself also make me directly approach him)

Kiryuuin: hehe are you having regrets kiriyama.

Kiriyama: I don't know what are you saying.

A third year: But I don't think he can defeat him.

Manabu: we will see it about that.

I recalled that student. The moment our eyes met, I immediately understood that this was the person I spoke with on the phone. It was just unexpected.......is how I should put it. It was such a person. It wasn't like they called out to us yet. There was also the possibility that they just happened to be here on their own. Of course, that increasingly unlikely probability was immediately rejected.

"I've kept you waiting."

"I just arrived here too, Vice-President Kiriyama."

Horikita: so it's vice president.