Sudo Expulsion

I exited and quickly made my way toward the faculty room. I wondered if Chiyabashira-sensei had already arrived. As I thought that, I caught her staring out the window into the first-floor hallway, almost as if she were waiting for someone.

Haruka: wait is that you kiyopon?

Akito: yes that voice is kiyotaka.

Onodera: why is ayankouji is shown?

Mashima- It is from his perspective.

All student: ok

Ayanokouji: well there goes my peace full life.

Horikita: It's from that time.

Sudo: Something wrong suzune?

Horikita: nothing.

Chiyabashira: Ayanokouji, hmm? Class will begin any minute, you know.

Ayanokouji: Sensei. Would it be all right if I asked you one question?

Chiyabashira: One question? Is that why you went to the trouble of chasing after me?

Sakayangi: Fufu___it seems all his secret will be revealed.

Kamuro: This girl is so creepy.

Kanazaki: What question do you want to ask sensei?

Ike: Ya I am also curious about that.

Ayanokouji: You will see in the video.

Ryueen: I was thinking what kind of bull shit is this but I can think I can gather some info about him.

Ichika: So it's about senpai. Well it will be interesting to watch.

Ayanokouji: I'm curious about something.

Chiyabashira: First it was Horikita, now you. What in the world is it?

Ayanokouji: Do you think that today's Japanese society is fair?

Shinohara: Why do you ask question like that?

Sato: Yeah, If I remember correctly it is from that time when horikita-san save sudo from expulsion as he was only one point below from passing grade.

Onodera: Yeah it is from that time.

Hirata Fan club: Why from his perspective, Why not from Hirata-kun?

Mashima: just see the video.

Chiyabashira: What an incredible change in topic. So sudden, too. Is there some special meaning behind this question?

Ayanokouji: It's very important. I would like your opinion.

Chiyabashira: If you're asking for my personal opinion, then, no, of course not. The world isn't fair, not even the slightest bit.

Ayanokouji: I see. I feel the same way. I think that equality is a fiction.

Chiyabashira: So, did you chase after me merely to ask that question? If that's all, then I'll be going.

Chiyabashira: One week ago, when you told us that the test's material had changed, you also said something like 'I forgot to inform you.' Because of that forgetfulness, we were notified of the change one week after the other classes had already been informed.

Ike: That's not fair sensei.

Chiyabashira: As I said I forgot to tell you guys that's it do you want apology.