PROLOGUE

THIRD PERSON POV

All students were asked to gather in auditorium as it was instructed by school speakers. Ayanokoji group were talking to among themselves

Haruka: say do you know guys why we are ask to gather with other class students?

Akito: Maybe it's a special exam.

Kesei: well I don't think it is a special exam after hearing from announcement but still we can't deny the possibility.

By time we reach our auditorium we see 1st and 3rd years are also present there. From far nagumo called me

Nagumo: Oy, ayanokoji come here I like to meet you someone.

Ayanokoji group see me in worried expression

Ayanokoji: well I will be going.

Kesei: I don't know why he called you but be cautious.

After nodding I drag myself to nagumo as I started to think why he called me I also see the presence of horikita, then we start to following him and we get to know reason we see older horikita with tachibana senpai. After whispering horikita to not cry see started to glare me.

Nagumo: senpai it is very good to see you again.

Manabu: Likewise.

Nagumo: Well senpai I get know why you were keeping eye on ayanokoji he did gather my some interest.

Manabe: And why is that?

Nagumo: why you ask well he score perfect score in maths test in previous exam and it was the most difficult one that I can guarantee that.

Ayanokoji: Well I won't deny that but it was all part of horikita strategy.

Horikita: Yes that' right nagumo senpai.

Before nagumo could ask any questions mashima-sensei standing on the stage start telling students to sit wherever place they like. I sit with my class near the grp as kei also was close to as well as horikita to. Ryueen, Ichinose, Sakayangi, Hiyori, Katsuragi, and Kanazaki seat near our place also bounty hunter (1st years lol) were also can be seen. By coincidence older horikita, nagumo, azuana, vice president and kiryuiin also seat near us, I thought something is wrong.

Mashima-You all must be thinking that why you were all gathered here?

Almost all students nod their head.

Mashima-Well all of you will be shown your past videos as a reference also some secret will be revealed.

Random Student: Sensei isn't that fair nobody wants to know their secrets are to be revealed.

All students said" YES" in unison.

Mashima: I know you must be thinking that it is not fair must it is for you growth and also it also request come by government. That's why we have also invited some students like Horikita Manabu. Well without further ado let's get started.

END OF PROLOGUE

Thismy first fan fiction so if there are some grammatical mistake I apologize forthat .I am writing the first chapter so my try is to get it done by today elseit will be uploaded tomorrow.