Blackmailing

As I arrived at the faculty room, I saw Chabashira-sensei waiting in the doorway.

"Come in."

"I don't understand why you called me over."

"We'll talk inside."

Ike: Why do you keep getting called by sensei?

Ayanokouji: I wish that I know.

"You might expect bad things when you're asked to come to the faculty room, but contrary to your expectations, it's a fine place. There aren't eyes all around in here. Many things are better said with some personal privacy."

I noticed that the security camera, which should've been installed in a room like this, was missing.

Ryuen: KuKu interesting.

Hoshimiya: Why there is no camera sae-chan. Don't Tell me you gonna do pervy things?

Kei was glaring at me after listening to hoshimiya-sensei.

Ike: Ayanokouji don't' tell me you have done it.

Shonohara: Ike keep your mouth shut.

"So what did you want to talk to me about? I'm busy planning my summer vacation right now.""That's funny. I thought you didn't have any friends?"

"No, no, I was exaggerating when I said that. I have at least a few friends."

Although I could count the number of friends on two hands, the quantity wasn't important. Or at least that's what they say. Besides, wouldn't it have been just fine if I spent summer vacation by myself?

"I've called you here today because I wanted to tell you my personal story."

Mashima and hoshimiya: Don't tell me you ...

I stood up from my pipe chair and opened the kitchenette's door. No one was inside, right?

"Don't tell this story to anyone else. If you can do that, please return to your seat."

"Okay."I closed the door and returned to sit with Chabashira-sensei.

"How do I appear to you as Class D's homeroom teacher?"

Everyone in class 2D: Rude and cold.

"Another abstract question, I see. Is it okay if I say I think you're beautiful?"

Horikita: You should joke acc to room atomspshere ayanokouji-kun.

Haruka: Yeah kiyopon. Try to read mood.

Sudo: But he didn't say anything wrong either.

She didn't even twitch an eyebrow when I made that joke. But I could feel her bloodlust rising.

"Umm... Well, if you don't mind being compared to other teachers, I think you don't care at all about Class D's future, and that you're a cold teacher with no interest in her students. That's my answer."

She wasn't as friendly as Class B's homeroom teacher, Hoshinomiya-sensei, nor was she as willing to help out her students like Class C's homeroom teacher, Sakagami-sensei.

Hoshimiya: That' not good sae-chan.

"Am I wrong?"

"No, it's as you say. I won't deny it. However, the truth is different."

Chabashira-sensei paused and looked up to the ceiling, as if she'd just remembered something.

"I was once a student at this school. I was in Class D, just like you."