Vol-8 Part 2

I ended up exchanging glances with Kanzaki, who coincidentally entered the bath at the same time I did.

"This seems like an unusual gathering." Kanzaki too, looks at that group in surprise.

"Seems like it."

"What about your group? Any troubles in particular?"

Ryuen: kuku you are asking him if there is trouble.

Kanzaki did not answer.

Shiyori: what will happen in this video.

Hashimoto: in this video you will see king.

All girls were confused while boys were laughing.

Ayanokouji: (well there goes my privacy)

Horikita: (maybe it will something new will be shown)

Matsushita: (It must be important information about him)

Ayanokouji message ibuki and haruka to close eyes of airi and shinna.

"I don't know, I don't think I can say it's going swimmingly."

As I answered frankly, Kanzaki appeared to have been convinced of that without a hint of surprise.

" If you only have a few people in it and all four classes aren't evenly represented it tends to be like that."

"I wouldn't mind it if it's just that."

"I heard about it from Moriyama and the others. Seems like you have your hands full with Kouenji."

I suppose something like that would obviously be assumed.

"He is contributing as a classmate but I can't rein him in at all."

"Speaking of reining in......did you hear about Ryuuen?"

"No, I haven't heard anything about him."

It's been three days now since Akito got drafted into Ryuuen's group. I do see him during bath time and toilet breaks as well as during meals but we just keep missing each other."If he's scheming something there should be a few rumors popping up but I haven't heard any reports at all."

Since Kanzaki, who's the sub-leader of Class B, is saying that then that must be the case.

From my point of view, considering I'm aware of the whole story, there's no way Ryuuen would do anything but the suspicion cast on him by his surroundings may have finally subsided. However, for the time being, they won't be taking their eyes off him. Because you could predict that there's a high possibility he'll spring some sort of trap at the end of the actual exam.

"If there's anything troubling you, please feel free to consult me. I'd like to maintain good relations with Class C too. Of course, Ichinose feels that way too."

"That's something to be grateful for."

"Ichinose seems to have a high opinion of Horikita. It's of her honesty rather than her talent though."

"Honesty......eh?" If you ask whether or not Horikita has a straight forward personality then to be honest, I can't bring myself to call he ran honest one. However, I think what Kanzaki refers to as 'honesty' and what I consider to be 'honesty' have different meanings altogether. Making sure to keep your promises, that sort of integrity is probably what he's referring to. You can't count on Sakayanagi or Ryuuen in that regard after all.