Kushida ryuen talk

"You're late, Kikyō. Were you having trouble slipping away from your classmates?"

"What do you mean by that, Ryūen-kun?"

Kushida appeared on a remote rooftop. She drew closer to Ryūen without trying to conceal her true nature.

"Ah?"

"The questions and answers you gave me turned out to be completely different from the ones on the exam."

Ike: What is she saying?

Shinohara: Why she would have class c question paper?

"Oh, yeah. I switched out the questions right before the deadline. What about it?"

He laughed a bit scornfully before taking a drink of mineral water from his plastic bottle.

"Like I told you. I will force Horikita to drop out no matter what I have to do. Solely for this reason, I betrayed my classmates and secretly submitted Class D's exam questions. The condition was that I'd get the questions and answers for Class C's math questions in return. If you had kept your promise, Horikita would've voluntarily withdrawn herself from school by now. And yet, you betrayed me."

Onodera: How many times she betrayed our class?

Miyamato: Why did ryuen betrayed her as he had an opportunity to make horikita expel?

Horikita: Just see the video.

"What? Are you mad about something like that?"

"Something like that? You come out ahead against Class D, and you're just going to end it with that?"

"You're fundamentally misunderstanding the situation, Kikyō. The questions you made weren't used on the exam."

Sato: what is she is saying?

Hirata: Didn't you make the question horikita-san.

Horikita: Well, kushida-san submitted the questions before us to not get caught she made very difficult question and hand over the answer to class c. By doing this ryuen would give he answer of those questions made by class c by which she would make able to expel me.

Hirata: but both of you are here.

Horikita: Yes, just after explanation I asked sensei that only I have right to submit the questions and she would pretend to accept the questions submitted by other students.

Sudo: as expected of suzune. Now what going to you do kushida.

Kushida just clicked her tongue in irritation.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I turned in the exam questions as soon as possible just as you instructed. I also confirmed everything with Chabashira-sensei. There were no mistakes."

"You haven't noticed yet? Suzune took the steps ahead of time to prevent your exam questions from being formally adopted. Thanks to that, we not only failed to come out ahead, but also narrowly avoided expulsion. The whole class was depending on this strategy."

Shinohara: As expected of horikit-san she is our class leader.

Most of students in class 2D agreed.

By listening ryuen and skayanagi both started laughing: What a bunch of defects.

Sudo: What did you say?

Ryuen: I said you guys are worse than defects if you did not understand after watching the videos.

Sakayanagi: fufu indeed well it makes him for easier to work in shadows.