Most defective

"May I leave now, Chabashira-sensei?"

"Wait just a moment. There's something I want to talk to you about, Horikita. You two leave first, though."

Chabashira-sensei urged my older brother and Tachibana-san to leave. Once they were gone, she looked deeply interested, crossing her arms before her on the table.

Okitani: What does sensei want to talk about with you horikita-san?

Horikita: Just see the video. You will get answered.

Sudo (realizing): Wait is it from that time.

Horikita nodded.

Ike: what do you mean ken?

Sudo: It's from that time when I had dispute with class C student.

Ryuen: (Oh from that time huh. Interesting)

Ishizaki: From that time—

"So what methods did you use, Horikita?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to dodge the question. They wouldn't withdraw their complaint without a reason, would they?"

Ishizaki: Yes what method did you use? We also want know.

Kondou and Komiya: we also want know as ryuen-san didn't tell us anything.

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

We'd fabricated a lie because we were backed into a corner.

"So it's a secret, hmm? Well, allow me to change the question. Who came up with the strategy that defeated Class C?"

"Why do you care about that?"

"Ayanokouji isn't here, so I'm a little curious."

Onodera: Don't tell me he is involved in this incident.

Shinohara: Why do you always there when something imp happened?

Ayanokouji: Those are all coincidence. That's it.

Chabashira-sensei had been rather preoccupied with Ayanokouji-kun ever since we started school. I could somewhat understand why, now.

"I don't want to admit this, but Ayanokouji-kun...might have something exceptional to him."

Everyone in class 2D: NANI???

Ayanokouji (in teasing manner): Thanks for compliment Horikita.

Horikita looked away as she was embarrassed.

Matsushita; (even horikita admitted. So he is the one working behind the scenes.)

Manabu: (Well it is not surprising as she is one of those people that ayanokouji is close to.)

I surprised myself by saying this, which could be taken as an admission of defeat. However, our victory would not have been as decisive without him.

"I see. So you recognize that, hmm?"

"Is that surprising? You were the one who first put me together with Ayanokouji-kun, Chabashira-sensei. You did it because you couldn't overlook Ayanokouji-kun's potential, right?"

"His potential, hmm?"

"Though he does try to hide his ability by pretending to be an idiot, for some mysterious reason."