VOL-10 Part-1

"Be quiet, Yamauchi. I could hear your shouting from out in the hallway."

Just then, Chabashira arrived.

Tsubaki: now what is going on?

Kanzaki: well there was an exam where we have to vote out one of our classmates.

Utomiya: now that's an absurd exam.

Ryuen: kuku what is absurd is that that those defectives try to expel that monster over there.

Most students: what.

Hashimoto: seriously.

Ishizaki: you guys don't deserve ayanokouji-san.

Hosen: ha what a dumb fucks.

Ike: hey we do not know about him.

Kei: you guys were expelling kiyotaka for that disgusting guy.

"I've kept all of you waiting. I'll get along with announcing the results forClass C. Please find your seats."

The time of judgment had finally come. Very soon, one student would be expelled from this class.

Would it be Yamauchi, who was telling himself that everything would be okay?

Would it be Sudō or Ike, one of the secondary candidates for expulsion?

Would it be Hirata, who was patiently waiting for the results to be announced?

Would it be Kōenji, who was as inattentive as always?

Would it be Horikita or me, as we quietly watched over the classroom?

Or, would it end up being someone else entirely?

Random 1st year: man there is always suspense in these video.

Random 1st year: seriously we choose this school for good future but they throw a bomb on us.

Random 1st year : but our senpais are cute which nullify that.

All boys 1st year agree on that.

Girls started to look on them with digust.

"To start out, I'll announce the three of you who ended up with the most praise votes. In third place is... Kushida Kikyō."

Kushida sighed with relief when she heard her name being called. Even though Yamauchi had targeted her yesterday, she ended up earning quite a lot of praise votes. If you take into account the fact that she's adored by her classmates, an outcome like this makes sense.

Ryuen: well that's expected.

Sakayanagi: fufu it just as planned.

"Next, in second place..." Chabashira began reading a little slower. Even I couldn't fully predict whose name she would say.

"It's you, Hirata Yōsuke."

"!"

The moment his name was called, Hirata shut his eyes and looked up toward the sky. The disgraceful behavior he showed yesterday hadn't had any significant consequences.

Random student: why isn't he is happy?

Ryuen: kuku because his ideal were broken.

Hirata fan club glared at ryuen but he just shruged it off.

He had earned a tremendous amount of trust, especially from the girls in the class. Even if I hadn't arranged for Kei to spread that text message around yesterday, his ranking would've hardly changed.