Hirata becoming gay

I decided to leave the dormitory and search for Hirata.
He probably hadn't gone back to the school building, so he was most likely at
Keyaki Mall or at least in the area nearby.

Okitani: why are you searching for him?

Ayanokouji: you will see.

Horikita: (well as I thought he is the reason why Hirata become normal)

Mii-chan: (this is a golden opportunity for me to know about Hirata-kun and why he holds ayanokouji-kun in high regards)

Ryuen: kuku now will we see another kikyou.

Assuming he didn't want to run into anybody, there was a high probability he was outside somewhere.
Ultimately, I decided to check the entire area.
After about an hour of searching, I came across his distinctive, lonely-looking figure seated on an outside bench.

"Hirata."
I walked up behind the bench and, once he was within an arm's reach away from
me, called out his name.

"...Ayanokōji-kun."

His response came out slowly as he raised his head to face me, his eyes still downcast.
It had been a long time since I had gotten a good look at his face like this.

He didn't seem to be getting enough sleep, as there were dark circles under his eyes that I had never seen him have before.

Matsushita: wait a minute you have seen him like this before?

Ayanokouji: who knows

Onodera: why are you hiding it?

Hirata: because I asked him Onodera-san.

Ichinose: (hehe another ayanokouji-kun video)

"Can you spare some time?"

Upon hearing my request, Hirata's eyes opened up a little bit more.

"I'm sick and tired of all of this. Of everyone coming after me over and over again. I thought you understood me, Ayanokōji-kun. I thought you'd know to just leave me alone. I'm disappointed."

Sato: so he really does have high value of ayanokouji-kun.

Matsushita: (with this I will know that I can or not win psychological war against him)

Ichika: of course a diamond will shine in coal field and that diamond is senpai. All those who do not know his worth are just garbage.

"Sorry. If you don't like it, why don't you push me away like you did to Mii-chan and run away?"
Despite taking the risk and provoking him, Hirata didn't get up from the bench.
"Spare some time, was it? It doesn't matter. I don't have anywhere to hide at this school anyway. I'm so tired today that I don't even have the energy to run away. But... I don't think I'll be able to meet your expectations either."
In just this short period of time, quite a few other students must've tried reaching out to him.
Regardless of whether they were expressing their concern, or offering him encouragement, it must've been unbearable for him.
Although I didn't know 'who' exactly had reached out to him, I could imagine 'what' they would've said.
I was sure they had all attempted to gently comfort him and heal his broken heart.
There, on a bench on the outskirts of campus, the two of us sat together.
"So... you had something to say, right?"

I already knew how Hirata was going to handle this conversation.
He was going to sit there and listen, letting my words go in one ear and out the other.