Double Date

Having arrived at the meeting spot, I checked the time. It will be the promised time in about 10 minutes. Raising my head while thinking that, I saw Satou who was heading towards me. Perhaps she was looking for me but she was looking around at her surroundings, seemingly uneasy. Soon enough, our eyes met, and Satou narrowed her eyes happily.

Sudo: Why were you waiting for her?

Professor: Hmm another girl in the harem ayanokouji-dodo.

After what professor said boys started to look at me with envious eyes.

Ayanokouji: It's simple we decided to play out that's it.

Sato: (kyaa everyone will know I have crush on him)

Ryuen: kuku you have become enemy of all men in the school.

Hashimoto: I have to agree on that.

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-kun!"

Saying that, she trotted over and closed the distance between us. As she came to a stop, along with that, a scent which moderately tickled my nose came.

Haruka: you should complement kiyopon if you notice it.

Ayanokouji: I didn't do it as I thought it will be creepy but I will remember that.

Kei/Horikita: (Seriously he is dumb.)

Ichinose: (maybe he notice at that time also.)

Akimura: are you all right honami-chan. Your face is becoming red.

Ichinose: I-I am fine. N-No problem.

"You're early."

"You too, Ayanokouji-kun......could it be, did I keep you waiting for long?"

"I just arrived a while ago."

It was a cliche line but since it was indeed the truth, I told her as it is.

Haruka: well kiyopon always be early from given time which I like that part of his.

Horikita: Well at least he has some manners.

Airi: I-I also think same.

Ichinose: Yup ayanokouji is always be modest to other person.

Hiyori: I agree on that ichinose-san

Sakayangi: fufu I can't deny that.

Kei: (He is perfect boyfriend which any girl can get)

Ichika: hee senpai I didn't know you captured that many hearts.

Ayanokouji: I don't know what you are talking about.

Kiryuuin: kohai-kun you sure are famous in opposite gender mainly. It makes me to seal you from them.

Ayanokouji fan girl grp: We won't let you do that.

Ayanokouji: (what a troublesome events)

"Really?"

I was overpowered by Satou who closed in on me with a predatory feeling. There are still a few minutes left to go until the scheduled time, but there should be no problem with making a move early. I had thought we would get a move on immediately but for some reason, Satou once again started looking around at her surroundings. Since she showed no signs of moving, I called out to her.

Sato gives dry laugh.

Ike: That's rude man.

Matsushita: well he do have point were you waiting for someone sato-san?