Vol 10 Part 2

From no on plz consider This is after Y2V4

Afterward, I found out that I had received an email on my phone.

"Sakayanagi, huh?"

I didn't know how she found out about my email address, but I figured I might as well go and meet up with her.

Horikita: why did she call you?

Sakayanagi: fufu to confess.

Some students spit their drinks.

Hashimoto: are you serious hime.

Haruka: is it true kiyopon?

Ayanokouji: you will see.

Ryuen: kuku something interesting will happen.

I had thought that she would come and see the results on the bulletin board, but...As per Sakayanagi's message, I headed toward the special building where she said she'd be waiting. Even though it was almost past the time she had requested for us to meet, I figured that if I left now, we'd still be able to run into each other. Once I got to the special building, I immediately went to the place where we had talked last time.

"So you finally came."

"Seeing that you have my email address, you must have gotten your hands onmy phone number as well."

"I didn't call because I didn't think it would be much of an issue if I didn't get to see you today."

"What do you want?"

"For the time being, there's something I'd like to explain to you."

Ike: what does she want you to explain.

Sakayanagi: fufu

As she spoke, she leaned forward a little bit on her cane, shortening the distance between us.

"Since I had done something a little bit disorderly, I thought you might be somewhat uneasy, but it seems my worries were uncalled for."

Of course, Sakayanagi was referring to how she had manipulated Yamauchi into concentrating all the censure votes on me.

"When you talked to me about delaying our match, I was already ninety-percent certain you were telling the truth. I just didn't trust you completely, so I took some measures of my own, just in case."

Matsushita: wait what match?

Shinohara: what the hell are you guys are saying?

Sakayanagi: fufu who the hell are you that I gave explanation to you

Kesei: wait kiyotaka you knew that you were targeted?

Ayanokouji: I told horikita about it and there she helps me.

Matsushita: that doesn't explain your measures of your own.

Ayanokouji: who knows.

"I know. Though, you agree that I didn't break our agreement, right?"

"You didn't do anything that put me at a disadvantage. You didn't lie."

While I had been forced to endure at least some degree of mental stress, if we only consider the outcome, I had ended up with an overwhelming number of praise votes. No matter how I looked at it, there was no reason for me to hold anything against Sakayanagi.

Sakayanagi: fufu I am sorry once again ayanokouji-kun

Ayanokouji: it was no problem

"Thank you very much."