HIIII

So...I guess you're wondering why I've gathered you all here today....ok I'll stop, sorry anyways....

 HI!! Welcome to my story!! Before you read I'd like to address a few things and also give a few warnings so you can be aware of what you're about to read.

! W A R N I N G S !

If you didn't know already, this is a mature book. Not like a fully sexual type of mature but this book does contain the following that could upset certain readers which are included but not limited to; swearing, mentions of emotional, sexual, verbal, and physical abuse, mentions of  S/A and rape, sexual references and thoughts, and lastly, seeing as this is a mafia story, there will be a lot of mentions and acts of violence that are non-tolerable and cruel punishments. I apologize if something listed was not already listed within the tags, but now that you're aware, there you go.

***

© C O P Y R I G H T ©

All rights of this story 'One Powerful Love', are rightfully reserved by I, Luna Grace©. I would highly appreciate it if no one were to copy my story nor reword and claim it as their own. Though do not hesitate to take ideas from my story and use them in your own, I will completely understand seeing as I've read stories then felt upset they've used an idea I was planning to use in my book but now can't because I don't have their permission to and I'd feel bad if I just did it anyways.

***

D I S C L A I M E R

I'd like to address that this story is mostly fiction. Also, just so you guys know, I am constantly doing things like taking care of my siblings, watching my niece or nephews, and working at daycare on weekdays. Between all of this, I loveee when I have free time to write or paint something for my nana, and with that being said I will hopefully have more free time now that I finished school.

***

Feel free to message me if you have any ideas you think will make my story better. Also, I will try my best to post at least twice a month, but if that doesn't work for me you guys will know. Without further ado, enjoy the book:) 

story started: 08/10/2022

story completed: N/A

Carry on now:)