Buddies

E L L I A N A - R O S E

The last couple of days had been quite a blur.

Nico and I have been texting back and forth since Sunday seeing as we didn't have time to hang out or talk since then, it's now Friday and we planned on meeting at the mall so I could tell the rest of the guys about Kade.

We all have gotten closer since the day I came over to the house, except Wade, which isn't necessarily surprising though.

I had even briefly explained to Nico that being a teen mom wasn't my choice, but of course, I didn't go into detail, just saying it wasn't my decision when he asked why I didn't wait later on to have Kade.

I figured I'd just tell the guys first to get the rest of their opinions on how I should tell Mama, Papa, and the others.

I got home from school about an hour ago and updated Matty on what my plans were for the rest of today. He told me to just be careful and that he'd be sure to have some of his men around for protection just in case, which I didn't really need but agreed nevertheless.

"Guess what we're doing today.", I asked Kade as I was putting him on a clean outfit, which was a cute white shirt that says 'ask me about my cow' and some black shorts with his air forces. He loves his cow shirt only because when someone asks about his cow he can lift his shirt to show his cow on the inside of the shirt. I know, cute.

"What Mama?", he asked cutely tilting his head to the side.

"We're going to the mall to see Nico and his brothers and cousins.", I said smiling to show him it's a good thing.

"Okay. Theys nice friends Mama?", he asked worriedly.

"Of course they are. I would never bring you around people who won't be nice to you bub.", I explained to him while brushing his hair.

After putting on his shoes I told him to go play in his playroom while I got ready. I put on a white Nike sweatshirt with some black biker shorts and my Air Force to match Kade. Once I was done getting myself ready I went to Kade's room to get his emergency bag I keep packed for when we go out, just in case anything happens.

I finally head towards the playroom to get Kade and we both go outside and get into the car.

When we're both buckled in I turn on some music, of course, this time it's kid-friendly, and we are off to the mall to meet up with the boys.

Soon enough, we pulled into the mall parking lot. Before I get Kade out of his seat I put his bag on my back. 

I take him out of his seat and place him on the ground, standing next to me.

"Before we go in, we need to talk about the rules alright?", I tell him as I lock the car.

"Right.", he agreed nodding, making me chuckle.

"Okay. The rules are simple; no running or walking away, hold Mama's hand, don't touch anything you know you could break, and lastly be on your absolute best behavior. Understand?", I finished.

"Yes Mama.", he answered smiling then grabbed my hand.

I'm glad I have a good child. I don't know what I would do if he was a brat or crybaby.

As we walk into the mall, I text Nico to see where he and the guys are. He replies with 'food court. David just haddd to get Chick-fil-A', making me laugh.

"What's funny?", Kade looks up at me confusingly and asks.

"Nothing. You want some fries?", I asked him changing the subject knowing he's forgotten right away.