Feelings

N I C O

Today is the day.

I'm gonna talk to her.

Yes, I'll admit, I'm nervous.

But not nervous enough to ask Dave what I should say to her like I was thinking of doing earlier...yet.

It's currently 7:40 am and I'm sitting at the table waiting for the rest of my family to come down.

About ten minutes later my family was all sitting at the table and chatting like any other morning.

"You've been unusually quiet this morning son, you okay?", my father asked after a while, making everyone look at me questioningly.

"Yeah, I'm fine.", I answered picking at the food on my plate.

"You sure? You've barely eaten your crepes.", my nonna Rose asked knowing how much I loved her crepes.

"I promise you guys I'm fine. Okay?", I reassured my family, getting tired of their constant pestering.

After a while, the boys and I finished up eating and clearing the table before leaving for school. We all decided on taking the Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV instead of multiple cars.

The boys kept bothering me on the way to school trying to get an answer out of me about what was wrong, eventually, they gave up, thank God for that.

As we pull up, we see the usual crowd of students who act as if we're celebrities and stare as we get out of the truck.

Only this time it wasn't us they were watching, it was her.

I turned around to look where everyone else was looking and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

Woah.

There she was. Stepping out of her car looking beautiful as ever.

She was dressed in a pink lace bustier top with jeans and a jean jacket.

"Sick car.", Tristan says while nodding towards the Audi r8 Elliana climbed out of a few seconds ago.

"Thanks.", she replied with a cute small smile.

"Are you always this grumpy or is it just because I'm here?", she asked Wade with a teasing smile.

"It's just when you're around.", he said while smiling sarcastically.

"Aww. The grumpy ninja turtle's mad that I won't put up with his shit.", she said while playfully pouting at him.

"What'd you even do to make everyone respect you here? Beat someone up? Steal lunch money?", she asked curiously.

"Sure.", he answered shortly, knowing we probably shouldn't bring up being in the mafia to her, at least not yet.

"Okay.", she shrugged and walked past us.