Nia

N I C O

"Are you sure you want to do this? I or your uncle could always be in charge if you aren't completely sure, you don't have to rush and make a decision, I know it's a hard choice to make.", Dad told me seriously.

"But, even if you do accept the title, we have to run everything by Elliana first to know whether or not she wants it. I mean, it kind of is her mafia, whether we like it or not, and we can't stop her if she decides she wants it all to herself.", uncle Tonio reminded.

"I know. I just hope she doesn't keep us out of the loop if she does take over. We can't risk losing her again, or Kadence.", Dad said rubbing his face frustrated.

"I'll bring it up if I get her alone at school and see what she thinks about it.", I announce before the guys and I walk out of the room and outside to get in the car.

When we pull up to the school we already see Lia and her friends at her car talking and laughing.

"What's so funny? I wanna laugh too.", David interrupted them, slinging his arm around Lia's shoulder in the process.

"Just talking about Sara's hamster car again.", Jason or whatever that kid's name is said before the rest of them laughed, except the girl holding a few books, I'm guessing that's Sara. I'm not the best with names, well just when I don't want to be.

"A Kia Soul?", Luca asked from beside me.

"Yeah, like from that one commercial.", the guy laughed again. Oh goodie, he's like another David.

We all go inside the school and follow the girls towards their lockers, not having anything else to do before the bell rings.

"What are your plans today?", Carter asked Lia, leaning against the locker next to the other girl.

"Carter, leave her alone, you just want her to invite you over so you can shove your tongue down her throat.", Jackson said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up Jakob, you're just mad you don't have a chance with her.", Carter says smirking.

"Ummm, maybe 'cause I'm into dudes but okay. And I bet Breelyn has a better chance at getting with Elli than you do.", Jakob said chuckling, pointing between Lia and Breelyn.

Jakob...good to know he swings for the other team.

"Yeah right, Breelyn acts like Elli is her mom, and saving grace.", Sara dismissed, looking up from her book, making the other two agree, and Breelyn frowns.

"I do not. Elli, tell them I don't act like yo-, oh." Breelyn began but soon stopped, realizing she does act as if Lia is her mom.

"Stop teasing her.", Lia told the rest before side hugging Breelyn. "And to answer your question, Carter, I don't have any plans yet, but I'll let you know if anything comes up.", Lia replied.

"Cool.", Carter said back smiling.

"Just kiss her already.", Sara groaned glancing up from her book again.

"Wait, can I really?", Carter asked quickly, bouncing on her toes.

Say no. I'm pretty sure she's talking about the people in her book anyway.

"Yeah.", Lia giggled.

Fuck. Shit. Damn it. I'm losing it here. She's literally about to kiss my girl right in front of me and I can't stop it. 

Carter doesn't wait another second before pressing her lips against Lia's.

Well fuck, do I even exist? Can they not still see us here? Am I a hallucination?