BONUS CHAPTER 5 part 1: SCHOOL IDOL CAMP 'MURDER'

Muse, Aqours and Taichi stand in front of the mansion. "We're here," said Rin. "Gosh, this is such a grand location," said Umi. "It's even better than I imagined," said Nozomi. "Let's explore the island a bit after we drop off our stuff," said Honoka. "That is a good idea.  We can find out the island and the area," said Taichi. "Do you want to take a break after travelling for so long?" asked Eli. "Well, these are moments that make training camps special," said Taichi. "Let's go exploring," said Honoka. "Well, someone is super excited about exploring," said Taichi. "Fine. After we dropped our begs off in our room, let's go and take a look around," said Eli. The dark brown haired chuckles. 

An hour later, Taichi launches his drone into the air. "Okay, if my data is correct, the drone will scan the island so I can get a map out of it," said Taichi. He presses the red button on the controller as the drone flashes the scanning beam on the island. "What are you doing?" Taichi looks at Eli and Dia walk towards him. "Just scanning the island," said Taichi. "Any reason?" asked Dia. "No idea since I have a bad feeling about this," said Taichi. "What do you mean?" asked Eli. "I don't know yet. That's why I want to scan the island," said Taichi. 

Later, Muse and Aqours stand in front of the mansion. "Everyone, listen up. We will be three in a room by school and grade. Drop your things, rest and then we can finally..." trailed Eli. "Hit the beach and swim!" yelled Honoka. "Sure. I mean it is summer after all," said Taichi. "Honoka! We don't come here for a vacation," scolded Umi. "We still can have our vacation while doing school idol training. Or you want to present the same training you used to present on Muse that no one ever take serious on it and then Dia use the same training and change the name to Aqours and present to her group who the only survival is Kanan?" asked Taichi. "You're so strict, Umi-chan. I know why we're here but I'm tired after a long trip. There is no way I can jump right into practice," whined Honoka. "The sea is in front of us so, there is nothing wrong of having fun," said Taichi. "Fine, go ahead. But starting tomorrow, we're gonna really devote ourselves to training. Got it?" asked Eli. "Let's get changed and then head towards the beach," said Honoka. Taichi looks at the school idols from both Otonokizaka and Uranohoshi that head towards the mansion. He smirks evilly. "Let the party begin," said Taichi.

Later at night, Taichi sits in front of a fire, putting marshmallow into the fire. Beside him, an Android tab that shows the whole area. "Everything has been set up. Now, let just wait," said Taichi as he giggles evilly.

Inside 2nd years room, Chika, You and Riko walk in. "Ah, that bath was so nice," said Riko. "It was spacious and beautiful. It even has jacuzzi. I couldn't believe it. It is the future," said Hanamaru. "A big thank to Maki for setting this all up for us," said You. "I didn't do anything but I let my parent know," said Maki. "We got to have so much fun and delicious food on this wonderful island," said Hanayo. "We even shot off some fireworks and got to use that huge bath. This is true happiness," said Rin. Eli walks in. "The bath felt really good," said Eli. "Hey Eli, get over here. It's time for today's main event," said Nico. "What is this the main event you're mentioning?" asked Eli. "It's an essential part of the trips like this. I'm talking about a ghost story competition," said Nico with a smile. "Ghost story?" asked Eli, scared.

Outside, Taichi smirks as he stands up. "That's the cue," said Taichi as he walks towards the mansion.

One hour later, as the girls do their girl talk, there is a scream. They head towards the Otonokizaka 2nd year room and see Honoka lies down with blood all over her. "Kotori," called Kanan. "What happen?" asked Dia. "Are you hurt at all?" asked Riko. "Everyone, Honoka is...." trailed Kotori. The girls gasp in horror. "Please calm down. What happen to Honoka?" asked Umi. "She's not breathing," said Kotori. "What?" asked the others. "Are you sure that she's not just sleeping?" asked Dia. "Kotori wouldn't freaking out like this is she was asleep. Call an ambulance," said You. "Kotori, stand back please," said Eli. "That's a good idea. We'll go check on her," said Riko. 

Outside, Taichi cleans her bloody knife. "Man, skinning that deer is really tiring," said Taichi. He looks at the campfire.  "Good thing I already install temporary line breaker on the roof and disable the line," said Taichi.

Back into the mansion, "Earlier, we don't know if it was murder or suicide but they already presumed it was a murder. I mean it was really obvious from the beginning," said Yoshiko. "We're in a state of emergency. Looking at the scene around us, there is no mistake. It was intentional," said Nico. "That's mean that there is a culprit behind this, said Yoshiko. "What should we do?" asked Chika. "There's nobody in here beside us. We're out here on the lone island in the middle of the ocean. Beside, the exit was all locked," said Riko. "We need to carefully consider every move we make. One misstep could lead to the second or even third victim," said Nico. "We need to call the ambulance and the police. We need to tell Honoka's family and Otonokizaka as well," said Riko. "That's right but my phone won't connect," said Nico. "What? Then there should be a landline in the living room. If we use that," trailed Riko. "There is but it won't connect either. I think the lines has been cut," said Nico. Chika gasps. "It must be the work of the culprit," said Chika.

At the campsite, Meadow eats his dinner. "Man, this food is delicious. I glad I learn how to hunt and cook," said Taichi as he sighs happily. He then stands up and walks towards the mansion.

Back into the mansion, 

"Honoka, you poor thing. I the stupendous Detective Nico swears to bring this mystery to the light," said Nico, determined. Maki looks outside the window. "Somehow he just enjoy his camping nearby despite us married," said Maki. "So, what should we do first?" asked Eli. "Why would someone want to hurt Honoka?" asked Chika. "Because of a grudge," said Nico. "But she's not that kind of person that anyone could hate," said Riko. 

Another loud scream as they head towards the living room and see Hanamaru lies on the ground in blood. Ruby cries and hugs Dia. "Hanamaru chan," said Chika. "But the door is locked. It can't be from the outside," said Riko. Dia picks up the paper from Hanamaru's 'dead' body and open it. "You have until sunrise to find and capture me. Every hour, I will kill each member of your group. Signed 1412," read Dia. "What should we do?" asked Ruby. Dia gives the paper to Nico that read it. "1412? It is kinda weird the culprit sign the name like that," said Nico. "One thing I know for sure, we must find and capture the culprit before sunrise. I don't want to know what happen if we failed," said Eli. 

Hours later, Nico, Rin, Chika and Kanan sits inside the room. "Looks like it just us, nya. Others have been murdered," said Rin. "It is only a few minutes before sunrise and time is up," said Kanan. "This culprit is really hard since we can't find the evidences about that," kata Nico. Chika looks at the sun that rises from the horizon. "We lost. I'm sorry, Riko-chan, You-chan, Ruby-chan, Hanamaru-chan, Yoshiko-chan, Mari-chan," said Chika as she cried. "I'm sorry too Honoka-chan, Umi-chan, Kotori-chan, Maki-chan, Kayo-chin, Eli-chan, Nozomi-chan," said Rin as she cries to. "IT'S YOHANE!" The four of them look at new arrival remain of Aqours and Muse. They shock. "You are alive?" asked Kanan. "Apparently someone hit us with tranquilizer that enough for us to go sleep but not kill us," said Maki. "And the blood that used was apparently animal blood instead of ours," said Dia. "Whoever did this really have a sick idea of pranking us like this," said Nico. Dia shocks. "Wait, did you say prank?" asked Dia, feeling the anger.

Early in the morning, Taichi walks out from his tent and look at the sunrise. "The peace and serenity of beautiful island morning was shattered by a bellow of a wild animal," narrated Taichi as he drinks his milo. "TAICHI!!!!!!!" He chuckles. "Right on time," muttered Taichi. He looks at the mansion. "By the sound of it, I am sure triggered Dia really hard and expected to be scolded badly," said Taichi as he walks towards the mansion.