CHAPTER 2

At Director room, Mari looks at Taichi that stand in front of her. Dia stands beside Mari. "Welcome to Uranohoshi High School, Taichi Kamiya. This is your class schedule," said Mari, gives a piece of paper. He picks up the paper. "What makes you change your mind?" The dark brown haired looks at the raven haired. He chuckles. "Let just say a certain school idol blonde convince me to do that," said Taichi. The chairwoman and the student council president look at each other.

Few minutes later, Taichi stands in front a 2-3 classroom. He sighs. "Let's get this over with," said Taichi as he opens the door. "You must be the new student." He looks at the teacher. He nods. "Please introduce yourself," said the teacher. "My name is Taichi Kamiya. Please to meet you," said Taichi. "Okay you can seat beside Watanabe," said the teacher as the gray hair tomboy raises her hand. The dark brown walks towards the seat and sit.

At lunch, Taichi sits on the field, looking at the sea. He's wearing Augma. "Sir I manage to scan the whole Numazu but didn't find any activity that can cause giant explosion." He sighs. "It means the activity that need to be concern are not traceable yet," said Taichi as he opens the bento lid. "Should I keep on continue monitoring the location?" "Yes. We don't want any sudden activity that can cause alarm to the people," said Taichi as he picks up the sandwich and takes a bite.

"What are you eating?" Taichi looks at Chika, You and Riko that stanf in front of him. "Aren't you usually have lunch together on the roof?" asked Taichi. "Yes but we are searching for new member," said You. "And since you are the new student...." trailed Riko. "Want to join Idol Club?" asked Chika. "No. Too busy to join any club," said Taichi. "What are you doing outside school hours?" asked Riko. "Some stuff," said Taichi as he walks away, holding his bento. "He is very suspicious," said Riko. "But something that attract him to us. Something that want him to be part of us," said Chika. "Are you giving up?" asked You with a smile. "Nope. I will find a way to make him join our club," said Chika.

At night, Taichi walks along the road, checking his smartphone. He passes Awashima Hotel and sees the cook panics and discuss with other chefs. "I wonder what happen," said Taichi as he walks towards the nearby chair. "They want us to cook that?" asked the head chef. "Yes. It is one of the requirement for the agreement," said one of the chef. One of the menu flies towards him as the dark brown haired picks up. He chuckles. 'Beef Wellington? risotto? scallops? Fillet Mignon? Too easy to do all that' thinks Taichi. "By the look on your face, you know how to do those food." Taichi looks at Mari that wears white dress. "Yeah, I used to make those things," said Taichi. "Then, should you help us with that?" asked Mari. "Are you sure you want a stranger to do cook that food for your VIP?" asked Taichi. "Yes. I trust you," said Mari. He sighs. "Fine. When?" asked Taichi. "3 days later," said Mari. Taichi nods.

3 days later, as Awashima Hotel sign the agreement, they have the dinner they wanted. Mari looks around. "What's wrong, miss?" asked the chef. "Where is the dark brown haired boy that help you cooking?" asked Mari. "He just left," said the chef. The blonde smiles.

The next day, Taichi is on the field, having his sandwich. "Looks like you need a company," said Taichi looks at Mari and Dia that sit nearby. "Maybe," said Taichi. "I still didn't get your request to join any club," said Dia. "Because I don't want to join any club. Too busy," said Taichi. 'And the last club I join are too crazy to comprehend, especially Honoka' thinks Taichi. "You know joining a club is required," said Dia. "I know but honestly I don't care," said Taichi, closing his bento lid. "Why did you act like a delinquent?" asked Dia. "Because I am one," said Taichi as he stands up and walks away. Mari smirks. "You know delinquent won't help other people," said Mari. Dia looks at her blonde friend. "What do you mean?" asked Dia.