CHAPTER 13

At fancy restaurant, Taichi along with Mr. Kurosawa, Mr. Ohara, Mr. Ayase and Dr. Nishikino sit on the table. "My daughter is in Russia and her next break will be in few weeks," said Mr. Ayase. "Mine is still in Otonokizaka so I plan to wait until her graduation," said Dr. Nishikino. "I thinks the same thing too for my daughter," said Mr. Ohara as Mr. Kurosawa nods. "Then the verdict?"asked Dr Nishikino, as they look at Taichi. "Let's just wait after graduation then we get married because I want them to pursuit their studies and ambition before becoming my wives," said Taichi. "They can do that while becoming your wives," said Mr. Ohara. "I know. That's why I pick after graduation," said Taichi. "Okay then, we accept," said Mr. Kurosawa as other nods.

The next day, Taichi relaxes on the field, eating his sandwich. "Avoiding us, huh?" Taichi looks at Mari and Dia that stand in front of him. "Nope. Just like this place," said Taichi. The raven haired sits on his lap and puts her head on his chest. "Dad explain to me about your meeting with our parent," said Dia. "Dad mentions about marriage too," said Mari. "Don't worry. I still have another year to graduate," said Taichi. The trio eat in silence. "Have you ever planning of staying together?" asked Dia. "Where did you get that idea?" asked Taichi. "Well, we are engage to be married so maybe we could stay together until we graduate," said Mari. "Both of you has responsible for your household. You girls can't just abandon that," said Taichi. Both of them sigh. "Yeah, you're right," said Dia. 

After school, Taichi walks towards the park. He looks at a huge group of bands preparing their instruments. "Are you prepare for tonight performance?" asked the first guitarist. "Yeah. After all, this is charity performance," said Taichi as he picks up his guitar. "I hope this performance attracts more people to help the cause," said second guitarist. "I hope so too," said Taichi. 

At night, Dia, Kanan and Mari walk past the park and sees the huge group of bands. "What happen there?" asked Kanan. "I remember they are making performances for charity," said Mari. The raven haired looks at the bands and see his fiance on the guitar group. "Wait, isn't that Tai-kun?" asked Dia. The others look at the dark brown haired that still holds his red and blue guitar.

As the bands head out to return home, Taichi puts the guitar inside the case. He looks up and see Dia, Kanan and Mari still shock. "How long have you been here?" asked Taichi. "Before the first song," said Kanan. "I don't know you can play guitar," said Mari. "I can play any musical instrument. Just doesn't like to show off," said Taichi. "Kinda too late for that, don't you think," said Dia. He picks up the case. "Let's head home, shall we?" asked Taichi.

The next day, Taichi, Dia, Kanan and Mari at the nearby cafe. "What are you going to do after graduation?" asked Taichi. "I plan to head to to diving academy to get my diving license," said Kanan. "Well, there is a diving academy somewhere in Tokyo called Japan Tech Academy that teach you diving and exploring underwater caves," said Taichi. "I'm going to continue my studies in Italy," said Mari. "I also going to continue my studies in Tokyo University," said Dia. "That's good. Keep up chasing your dream," said Taichi. "But before that, we want to be your wive," said Dia as Mari nods. "We'll discuss about that tonight, okay," said Taichi. 

At night, Dia and Mari in their sleeping attire sit in front of Taichi. "So you girls want to marry me after Love Live final?" asked Taichi. "Yeah but we still need to talk with your other fiance about this," said Dia. "I'll contact them later on to ask when is their free time to have this discussion," said Taichi. Dia lies down and puts her head on his lap. "I wonder how many child will we have in the future," said Dia. "No idea but we'll cross the bridge when we get there," said Taichi.