CHAPTER 4

Taichi slumps on his seat. 'Why girls always throw herself on me?' thinks Taichi. He looks at the side and sees Chika, You and Riko on the outside. 'First Maki and Eli. Now Mari and Dia. I wonder....' thinks Taichi. He almost closes the eyes when suddenly....

"School uniform!"

"Wait up!"

He looks at the window and sees Riko and Chika holding You that holds a school idol uniform. "What the?" asked Taichi. He hears shouting above. He rushes up and sees Kanan, Dia and Mari quarreling as Mari hugs Kanan real tight. "Let go! I said Let go of me!" yelled Kanan. "I'm not letting you go until you say yes!" yelled Mari. He sighs. 'And I am engage to them' thinks Taichi. "Stop being stubborn! You can't stay negative just because of one little failure!" yelled Mari. "Shut up! Who's the stubborn one? That's what two years ago! We can't go back to being school idols now! We already third years!" yelled Kanan. "Stop it you two. Everyone is looking at you!" yelled Kanan. "You think so to, right Dia?" asked Mari. "Stop! It doesn't matter how much you bug her, Kanan is never going back to being a school idol!" yelled Dia. "Why? Are you going to keep carrying that failure with you?" yelled Mari. He walks towards the trio as Chika, You and Riko arrive at the door. "Chika-chi and the others aren't giving up! Why are you?" asked Mari. "I'm not Chika!" yelled Kanan. Chika narrows her eyes and walks towards them. "Don't you have a lot of other things you should be doing?" asked Kanan. He realizes that the leader of Aqours stands beside him as he pulls out a megaphone from his pocket and position in front of her head, especially her mouth. "Chika?" asked Kanan. "Cut it out now!" yelled Chika. Since she yells in front of the megaphone, the scream really loud the mirror vibrate hard so hard it cracked a bit. "Something happened and you're been hiding it for a long, long time , but now you need just spit it loud!" yelled Chika, still unknown that Taichi puts the megaphone in front of her. "It is none of your business," said Kanan. "Yes it is!" yelled Chika. "What? but..." trailed Dia. "Dia-san, Mari-san. All three of you, come to our club room after school!" yelled Chika. "Wait but..." trailed Kanan. "Got it?" asked Chika. "Okay," said Kanan, Dia and Mari. Taichi chuckles as he puts back the megaphone inside his pocket. Chika looks at him. "And that includes you too," said Chika. "Why me? I have nothing to do with this," said Taichi. "You are the member of our club," said Chika.

After school, the nine of them are at the school idol club room. Taichi stands outside, wearing his augma. "We couldn't sing at the event in Tokyo, got it?" asked Kanan. "Dia already told me about that," said Chika. Kanan glares towards Dia that looks away. "It just doesn't seem like you'd give up because of it," said Chika. "Yeah exactly! Chika-chi is right! I've said it over and over," said Mari. Chika looks at Kanan. "There must be more to it, right?" asked Chika as her look soften. "No, there isn't. It's like I just said, I couldn't sing," said Kanan. "You're so annoying!" yelled Chika, pissed. "I know exactly how you feel! She's totally pisses me off!" yelled Mari, pointing her finger towards Kanan. "You're just getting annoyed all by yourself," said Kanan. Taichi chuckles. "Drama everywhere," muttered Taichi. He looks back and sees Kanan stands up. "I just didn't want to do it anymore," said Kanan. The girls look at Kanan that walk towards the door. "There is no way I'd become a school idol again," said Kanan as she walks away. "Good grief," said Riko. He chuckles. "Dia, you know something, don't you?" asked Riko. "Huh? No I don't," said Dia. "So, why did you take Kanan's side just now?" asked Riko. Dia stands up and run away. "Yoshiko-chan!" called Chika. "Right," said Yoshiko as she chases her.

 "Right," said Yoshiko as she chases her

Taichi chuckles. 'That is very interesting' thinks Taichi.