CHAPTER 15

Taichi looks at the result of the prelims. He smiles. "One more step," said Taichi.

The next day, the girls gather at the office as Mari checks the application using her computer. "Still 80 applications," said Mari. "We only have four hours left. What's going on with the view count for Aqours?" asked You. "It's been going up all this time," said Riko. "We have until tomorrow morning 5 am Japan time," said Dia. "If we can't get a hundred application by then, they'll close down the application," added Dia. "So, this is the final notice, huh?" asked Riko. "We get more aplications," said Ruby, showing the 86 application. "All we need to do is hope it come sup in 100 before time's up," said Chika.

Meanwhile, Taichi arrives at the apartment and sits on the sofa. 'To save that school, I need to buy that school building. But will the target be fulfilled? I know how to make that school more interesting to learn but I need around a month to upgrade that school' thinks Taichi. He picks up his phone and dial a number. "Hey Yuuki, congrats on getting out from the hospital. So which school you're getting?" asked Taichi. "No idea. I'm still deciding. Why?" asked Yuuki. "There is a school in Numazu that may can help you recovery. It is called Uranohoshi High School. I'll give you the link so you can apply," said Taichi. "Thanks," said Yuki as she hangs up. He presses another number. "Hey Mayu, how's the treatment?" asked Taichi. "Fine. The robotic arm you gave me really work," said Mayu. "So, you're planning to go with school?" asked Taichi. "No idea. Why?" asked Mayu. "There is a school in Numazu. Wanna join?" asked Taichi. "Sure," said Mayu. "I'll send you the link," said Taichi. "Thanks," said Mayu as she hangs up. 

Early the morning, Taichi arrives at the roof. "Morning." He looks at You that salute him. He smiles. "Everyone came here after all," said Riko. "This shows that everyone feels the same way after all," said Kanan. "But we still can't save our school and yet we go to the final around and sing," said Hanamaru. "Even if we can win," said Ruby. "You're right," said Dia. "But you guys didn't become school idols just to save school," said Kanan. "To find our radiance," said You. "To find the radiance in everyone of us," said Mari. "We can't find it." The girls look at Chika. "Because our school will be gone even if we win," said Chika. The girls look down. "If we had caused a miracle and saved our school, we could've shined," said Chika. He sighs. 'I manage to save their school but I plan to reveal it after the third year graduation' thinks Taichi. "We could've found our radiance, but we couldn't save the school," said Chika. "Chika," said You. "I don't think that we'll be able to find our radiance," said Chika. "So, you're giving up?" asked Taichi. "What choice to I have? Even if we won Love Live, our school still gone. I want to save my school. The place where we spent so much time together," said Chika. Taichi smirks. "1. A-Rise of UTX Academy, 2. Muse of Otonokizaka High School, 3. The White Princess (Yukiho Kousaka & Alisa Ayase) of Otonokizaka High School, 4. Saint Snow of Seisen Girls' Academy. What are those groups have in common?" asked Taichi. The girls look at each other. "They're champion of Love Live?" asked Dia. "What it has to do with anything?" asked Yoshiko. "It is. Try to process the information I gave you," said Taichi. The girls look at each other. "First Love Live champion is A-Rise from UTX Academy. Second Love Live Champion is Muse from Otonokizaka High School. Third Love Live Champion is The White Princess from Otonokizaka High School. Fourth Love Live champion is Saint Snow of Seisen Girls' Academy......." Kanan lifts her heads up. "Wait, their school name," said Kanan. "Yes. Their school name also been registered along with the group idol name," said Taichi. The girls realize that. "One of the way to save Uranohoshi is to put that school name is Love Live history," said Taichi. The raven haired looks at the dark brown haired, wondering the meaning behind his words. "Let's do it, everyone. Let's win Love Live," said Chika as others cheer.