CHAPTER 12

At the clubroom, Taichi checks the data on his augma. "I guess everything is back to normal," said Taichi. "Not quite." Taichi looks at the girls. "What's wrong?" asked Taichi. "Well, since we perform two events; the school open house and Love Live in a row, we're kinda broke," said Chika. "Well, shows are expensive," said Taichi. "What should we do?" asked Ruby. "Good question," said Kanan.

After school, Taichi lies down on the beach of Awashima Island, looking at the sky. He feels the girls head towards him as he looks up and see Dia, Kanan and Mari. "Where are the others?" asked Taichi. "At the boat, waiting for us," said Dia. The dark brown haired stands up. "So, what did you want to talk to us about?" asked Kanan. "Well, it's not important but it's just that it didn't take you two long to get all buddy buddy," said Dia. "Buddy-buddy? Me and who? Kanan?" asked Mari. "No, I meant with the first and second-year student," said Dia. "Wait, don't tell me, are you jealous?" asked Kanan. The dolphin behind the raven haired makes a laughing animal type sound as the first heir of Kurosawa glare towards the mammal. The dark brown haired chuckles. "No way. It just that I cannot set a good example unless I dully follow the rules as the student council president," said Dia. "Here you go again. You're always so obstinate," said Kanan. "Very hard-head, aren't you?" asked Mari. "I just....." trailed Dia. "You're just?" asked Kanan and Mari. "I just..." trailed Dia. The dolphin laughs again as the raven haired glare towards the mammal again. "Nothing. But you need to remember that you two are their upperclassmen," said Dia as she walks pass Mari and Kanan. "What do you think?" asked Kanan. "The fire of jealousy," said Mari as Taichi chuckles. "Come on, we need to head back to our home," said Taichi.

The next day, Taichi walks out from the market, holding his groceries bag. He still wearing his augma. "The semifinal is near but the format is kinda different from before," said Taichi. He arrives at his apartment and opens the door. "Sir, there is a message from Minister of Education's secretary. She wants you to meet the minister tomorrow morning."  He sighs. "Okay, I'll be there," said Taichi. "Sir, Mr. Kurosawa wants to speak to you." He sighs. "Puts him on the screen," said Taichi. Dia's father appears on the screen. "Hello. I hope I didn't get you on your bad time," said Mr. Kurosawa. "Don't worry, I just return from my grocery shopping. Is there anything you need?" asked Taichi. "Yes. I know both of you are still in high school and my daughter already mention that you know our ancestor and about your other fiance. I was hoping to speed up the wedding," said Mr. Kurosawa. " I understand the reason but I need to discuss this not just with you, sir but with Mr. Ohara, Mr. Ayase and Dr, Nishikino as well," said Taichi. "I understand. I will find my free date and you can discuss with your fiance's parent," said Mr. Kurosawa. "Okay, I will contact you later on," said Taichi. Dia's father nods as the screen goes black. 

The next day, Taichi, Kanan, Mari and Dia are at the bench nearby aquarium. "At any rate, to think that..." trailed Kanan. "Dia wants to be called Dia-chan..." trailed Mari. Taichi laughs so hard as Dia glares towards him. "It's not like I want to be called that. I told you so many times , didn't I?" asked Dia. Kanan and Mari giggle. "But no one else gets called with '-san'," said Dia. "That's not big deal," said Kanan. "It certainly is. Having a distance between members like this kind of not a good thing," said Dia. "So, you're jealous?" asked Mari with a smirk. Dia gasps and pinch her cheeks. "I am no jealous!" hissed Dia. "Expected from our Dia," said Mari. The dark brown haired looks at the blunette and the blonde. "What are we doing here anyway?" asked Taichi. "Oh yeah, we forgot to tell you. We got message from You. She wants us to help out at this event, just for today," said Kanan. "Where?" asked Dia. The quadruplet head towards the aquarium. "We will work together all day today," said Kanan. "So, there is a chance for you to get closer with them and be called Dia-chan," said Mari. "Dia-chan," said Dia with a huge smile. Kanan and Mari look at her expectantly. "It's not like I want that. So..." trailed. "You said that, but..." trailed Mari. "It's totally written all over your face," said Kanan. The raven haired glares towards the dark brown haired that snickers.

At night, Dia stands outside the aquarium. "In the end, I guess I am who I am, huh?" asked Dia. "Can't help about that." Dia looks at Taichi that walks towards her. "But I think that's how it should be," said Taichi. "What do you mean?" asked Dia. The dark brown haired stands behind the raven haired and hugs her from behind. "Muse as 9 different personalities; Honoka being positive thinkier that always think with her stomach, Umi being the strict and shy with closed personalities, Kotori the good hearted girl, Maki the tsundere, Hanayo the scardycat, Rin the hyper crazy tomboy, Nico the self proclaim number 1 school idol, Nozomi the mother that likes to washi washi and Eli the mature and understanding. Same goes to Aqours; Chika the mikan lover who never give up, You the tomboy that enjoy sports, Riko the weird taste manga pianist, Yoshiko the self proclaim Fallen Angel, Hanamaru the shy closed bookworm, Ruby your sister the shyest and scardy cat, Kanan that likes to hug everyone, Mari the crazy chairperson and finally you, the strict but understanding student council president. In any group, there must be a mature and understanding person so that person can get the group to act together and not causing trouble," said Taichi. The raven haired just keep quiet as the rest of Aqours walk out. "They want you to be who you really are, Dia. You don't be like Kanan and Mari to make others love you because they love you for who you are," said Taichi. "It is true that unlike Kanan-chan and Mari-chan, I sometimes feel that I can't fool around and joke with you," said Chika. Dia smiles a bit, her hands moves towards his arm that hold her waist. "But when push comes to shove, you always got our back. When we slack off, you scold us. You keep us on track," said Chika. Taichi smiles. "And I love you for that. Don't you forget that," said Taichi. Dia smiles happily and closes her eyes. A small cough wakes both of them up as they look at Mari that look at them, jealousy. "Don't forget your other fiance here, Tai-kun," said Mari. The others except Dia and Kanan shock. "Eeehhh???!!!!"