BONUS CHAPTER 5 part 2: THE CUP OF LIFE

After training, the girls relax on the beach. Taichi sits between Eli and Dia. "Tell me again why I need to sit here instead of heading towards my campsite?" asked Taichi. "The last thing we need is for you to prank us again. The murder mystery yesterday, the 7 Ghost stories of Uranohoshi few weeks ago," said Dia. "He also did Otonokizaka horror story came true," said Maki. "Well, it is summer so it is nothing wrong on having fun,' said Taichi. "Not today. I want you to be here, supervising our training," said Dia. "Or you can show us your training regime," said Mari as Muses members look at the blonde Aqours in horror. The dark brown haired chuckles. "You girls can't handle Muse own training regime made by Umi. I don't think using mine will help you train at all," said Taichi. Chika looks at the member of Muses that still have horror look at their face. "What's wrong? You look scared," said Chika. "Believe me girls, you don't want to try Taichi's training regime," said Honoka as the other members of Muse nod. "But if you want to try my training regime, I don't mind showing you that for today," said Taichi. Eli looks at Taichi that has an evil smirk. 'I have a bad feeling about this' thinks Eli. "Should we save them?" Eli looks at Maki. "Maybe we should let them experiences first hand of that hell," said Nico. "Hell?" asked Riko. "Yes. Hell. It may worth it for long run but by the time you finish the first day training, you won't have energy for the second day,"  said Honoka. "Try not to scare them, Honk," said Taichi. "It is the truth. We have to rest for a few days before we return our normal training," said Nico.

At the evening, the member of Muse pant heavily nearby the beach. "That was an intensive training," said Honoka. "We have another concert coming on so we better prepare," said Umi. "But your training is hard, nya," pouted Rin. "Better mine than his," said Umi, pointing towards Taichi that head towards them. "Still, could be worse," said Eli.

Nearby, Taichi looks at fainted members of Aqours. "Told you," said Taichi. "Is your training this hard?" asked Kanan as she pants heavily. "Of course. It helped my group became international idol," said Taichi. "Muse tried that?" asked Kanan. "Yup. Just one day but they already like you girls right now," said Taichi. "That's explain the reason members of Muse look at Mari in horror," said Dia, glaring towards Mari that shrugs. "Come on, you still have few kilometers to go," said Taichi, earning the groan from the members of Aqours. "We are going to die," whined Chika.

At night, Taichi stands on the roof, looking at the dark sky. "I really don't want to know." Taichi looks at Dia that walk towards him, followed by Eli, Nozomi, Maki, Mari and Kanan. He just grins. "I always have my tricks," said Taichi. "What are you waiting for anyway?" askes Eli. "A small project of mine. Since it is summer and there is some meteor crossing on the sky, so I just prepare for it to come," said Taichi. "Despite being the most annoying member, you can be romantic when you want to be," said Dia. "Where are the others?" asked Taichi. "Onsen. Taking bath," said Eli. "They deserve it anyway," said Taichi. He looks up to the sky. "They're here," said Taichi. The girls look up to the sky and see the meteor shower. "It's beautiful," said Mari. Taichi looks at Latias that fly towards him and smiles. "You have it?" asked Taichi. Latias nods as 2 red bracelets, 2 purple bracelets and a blue bracelet and emerald green bracelet float from her back and in front him. He picks up the bracelets. "Thanks," said Taichi. The red and white Pokemon flies away. He looks at his shock wives. "The project that I was working for is make bracelets from space minerals just for my wives," said Taichi, giving the bracelets to them. Maki and Dia wear the red bracelets, Nozomi and Mari wear purple bracelets, Eli wears blue bracelet and Kanan wears emerald green bracelet. "They are beautiful," said Eli. "We sure are lucky to have you as our husband," said Mari. Dia looks at Taichi. "You always have ideas on making us happy," said Dia. "You should know me," said Taichi. "Let's head back to the mansion. We have some bond to make," said Nozomi. Taichi sighs. "You sure have dirty mind," said Taichi, chuckles.

The next day, Muses and Aqours head towards the boat. Taichi looks outside the window. 'Time to head back to normal life. I have a feeling that I will be called for another assignment' thinks Taichi.