CHAPTER 17

At the apartment, Taichi looks at the list using his augma. "Need to have long preparation for the wedding," said Taichi. "Sir, what about the entertainment part?" He smiles. "Well, I'll let Muse and Aqours do the performance," said Taichi. "Sir, there is an invitation from Dia about going somewhere." He chuckles. "When?" asked Taichi. "Tonight." The dark brown haired looks at the raven haired that stand on the  door. "Sure, no problem," said Taichi. "What are you doing?" asked Dia. "Preparing for our wedding. Love Live finals is approaching and I already get approved by your father, Mari's father, Maki's father and Eli's father to do  our wedding," said Taichi. "When are we getting the dress?" asked Dia. "Maybe before your birthday," said Taichi. "I'll check the boutique in Numazu," said Dia as she wears her augma. "Sir, you can just design their wedding dress like you used to do." He sighs. "Maybe I should mute your voice," muttered Taichi. 

As new year day arrive, the girls that wear their New Year clothes stand in front of the school. Taichi that wears his short sleeves Red T with blue shorts stand near the gate, chuckles. He looks up and sees a limo arrives and stop in front them. Dia and Ruby walk out. "Thanks for waiting," said Ruby. The screen rolls down, showing the Saint Snow. "Happy New Year," said Sarah. "Whoah, they really came," said Yoshiko. "Got a problem with that?" asked Leah. The dark brown haired chuckles. "And those outfit..." trailed Leah. "Well then, everyone," said Chika. "Happy New Year!" yelled the Aqours. Taichi sweatdrops. 

Few minutes later, Aqours in their training clothes, shiver in cold. Taichi chuckles. 'I think I know what I need to add later on' thinks Taichi. "Cold," whined Chika. "Where's your spirit?" asked Leah. "Having new year," said Chika. He chuckles. "And what made you think that you could practice in kimonos?" asked Leah. "Good question, kid," said Taichi. "Dia and Mari are lucky to have you." Taichi looks at Sarah. "Yeah, I'm lucky to have them," said Taichi. "When will be the wedding?" asked Sarah. "The idea is after my graduation but then the girls want us to get married after Love Live finals," said Taichi. "Well then, time to train them," said Sarah. Taichi smirks.

Few hours later, the girls pant heavily on the floor as Saint Snow look at them. The dark brown haired chuckles. He looks at the phone and sees a call from the Ministry of Education. He walks away slowly towards the building. "Hello, this is Taichi Kamiya speaking," said Taichi. "Mr. Kamiya, we already process your request and paperwork. The minister approve it but you might need at least 3 month for your school to fully renovate and can be used by students and faculties," said the secretary. "Understood. We'll start the renovation after the graduation of the third years," said Taichi. 

At night, Taichi sits under the table, eating his manju. The door opens and Dia looks in. "Come on," said Dia. The dark brown haired stands up. "Where to?" asked Taichi. "Just for a ride. Come on," said Dia as she pulls his hand towards the door. He sighs.

As they head towards Chika's house. "So did you find the location for our wedding?" asked Dia. "I discuss with Chairwoman Minami and she agrees to have our wedding at Otonokizaka," said Taichi. The raven haired gasps.  "Seriously?" asked Dia. "Yeah since it is easy both Eli's family and Maki's family can head there along with other members of Muse," said Taichi as Dia's eyes went wide. 

As they arrive at Chika's house, the other girls minus Mari are there. "She called you girls too?" asked Taichi. "I have a show to stream tonight, you know," said Yoshiko. "But it's kinda fun," said Ruby. "Where are we going?" asked Chika. The pink van stops nearby. "You're got to be kidding me," said Taichi. "Let just say it's a night time drive," said Mari. "Seriously?" asked Taichi. "Now everyone, get in, get in," said Mari. The girls went in the van as Taichi pulls out his skateboard. "You're not coming?" asked Kanan. "I will be on your back," said Taichi. 

The van heads towards the hill as Taichi follows from the back. He looks at the sky. 'I have a feeling it has something to do with stars' thinks Taichi. The van arrive at the hill. "It's raining," said Chika. "What wish were you going to make?" asked Mari. "What else? May we be together forever?"asked Kanan. "When we're about to be separated?" asked Dia. "That's exactly why I made that wish so we can be together one day for sure," said Mari. Unknown to them, Taichi pulls out a short sweeper and 'clean' the clouds' with it. The girls go out and see the stars. They look in awe. The raven haired looks at the dark brown haired that puts the short sweeper into his pocket. "Wow, a shooting star." The girls look and see 9 shooting stars with different color flies across the sky. Dia smiles. "Thanks for the birthday present, honey," said Dia with a smile. The dark brown haired walks away slowly.