CHAPTER 6

At the apartment, Taichi checks the sample of slimey. "Sir, the liquid content hydrogen, nitrogen and unknown substance that could be flammable." He sighs. "That's mean whatever that is, can easily cause huge explosion. Judging from the tunnel size, there is a huge chance that explosion can destroy the whole Numazu," said Taichi. "What is the next plan?" "Launch the drone. We need to find that creature fast," said Taichi. "Ye sir." He looks at 2 exco skeleton fly from the apartment and head towards Awashima Island. "I just hope we're not too late," said Taichi.

The next day, the girls help the snack bar as Taichi helps the girls. At dusk, Taichi looks at the sun. Dia walks towards him and stand beside him. "Where were you from before came to Numazu?" asked Dia. "Akiba. I was a student is Otonokizaka," said Taichi. She gasps. "Did you meet Muse?" asked Dia. 'Well, 2 of them are my fiance' thinks Taichi. "Yeah, I saw them perform START DASH. I also see the third year graduation and they perform Aishiteru Banzai," said Taichi. "Did you get their autograph?" asked Dia. "No. I was too busy with other thing," said Taichi. "Such as?" asked Dia. "None of your business," said Taichi. "Are you doing something illegal?" asked Dia. "Well, I am a delinquent," said Taichi. "Well, I won't allowed that," said Dia. "Unfortunately, it is not for you to decide," said Taichi as he walks away. She sighs.

At night, he sits on the sofa, thinking about the event. 'Whatever that creature is, it's really good on hiding itself' thinks Taichi. A knock on the door. He sighs and walks towards the door and opens it. Dia stands in front of him. "What do you want this time?" asked Taichi. "To talk. I want to discuss something about you," said Dia. He sighs. "Come in,' said Taichi. The raven haired walks in and sits on the sofa. "Welcome, Ms. Kurosawa." She jumps. "Who's that?" asked Dia. "That would be my A.I.. Her name is Applejack," said Taichi. "Pleasure to meet you, miss." She looks around in awe. "You have A.I.?" asked Dia. "Yeah. I design her myself," said Taichi. "Interesting," said Dia. He puts the OJ in front of her. "Okay, what do you want to talk about?" asked Taichi. Dia looks at him. "Us. I know we kinda forced you to accept us as your fiance so I want to know you more," said Dia. "Fine. What do you need to know?" asked Taichi. "Everything," said Dia. 'Should I tell her about my other identity?' thinks Taichi. "Did you trust me?" Taichi looks at Dia. "You only know me for a few days," said Taichi. "That's why I want to know you better. I want to earn your trust," said Dia. He stands up and looks at the window. "Okay, my name is Taichi Kamiya. I was born in Jyuuban and grown up there. I don't go to elementary school. Just went straight to middle school, junior high and high school. While studying in middle school, I took online classes on college on Medical, IT, Mechanical, Fashion and culinary. I also have diving licence," said Taichi. "His birthdate is 13 August 1982, very good in self defense and weapon type fighting. He has the ability to control the elements and weather but rarely used it. He also...." "AJ, you better stop before I use mute on you and delete your voice," said Taichi. "Just giving her heads up on what kind of lover you are." He sighs. "1982? That was 1500 years ago," said Dia. 'Good thing i didn't add my Silver Milenium life' thinks Taichi. "How are you still alive?" asked Dia. He sighs. "Fine. What do you know about Sailor Senshi?" asked Taichi. Dia gasps. "I heard about them. They are protectors of this planet that represent the planets in Solar System except Earth. Why do you ask?" asked Dia. Taichi closes his eyes, his clothes change into Sailor Senshi uniform. Dia gasps. "Sailor Earth," said Dia. "Yeah. The protector of this planet," said Taichi as he returns to his normal clothes. "The curse that I have is living lonnger live than normal humans. My living span is as same as Earth. That's why I look 15 when I am actually 1500," said Taichi. "That's mean you know my greatx4 grandparent," said Dia. "I may if I know who," said Taichi. Dia pulls out an old picture. "This is my greatx4 grandmother," said Dia.

He chuckles

He chuckles. "Your ancestor is Raye Hino? That's explain you eruptness a bit," said Taichi. "Not funny," said Dia.

The next day, Taichi finishes cleaning the pool. He wipes his sweats. "Still no activity?" asked Taichi. "Unfortunately, the scanner doesn't find any abnormal in the area." He sighs. "Keep on scanning," said Taichi. "Done cleaning?" Taichi looks at new arrival Dia. "Yeah. It is kinda easy," said Taichi. "We're going to train on the roof. You're coming?" asked Dia. "Nope. Apparently we have some broken pipes and something stuck on the main pipes along with some wiring problem. I need to fix that," said Taichi. "You're kinda busy today," said Kanan. "I'm kinda bored so I check everything and found some trouble so I decide to fix," said Taichi.

At the evening in student council room, Taichi stands at the door, looking towards Dia, Mari and Kanan doing the student council work. The raven haired looks at the dark brown haired. "Aren't you going to help us?" asked Dia. "You got everything covered anyway," said Taichi. Mari picks up a club application form. "What is that?" asked Mari. "The application of School Idol Club. Chika brought it by before," said Dia. The blonde picks up the paper. "Wow, it was just Chika-chi and You at first," said Mari. "Does that surprise you?" asked Kanan. "I totally been thinking it was just Chika-chi and Riko at the beginning," said Mari. "I guess it kinds of seems that way, looking at how things are now," said Dia. "Yeah," said Mari.

At night, Taichi leans against the sofa as Dia leans her head on his shoulder. "I heard from Mari-san that you can cook," said Dia. "Yeah. I studied culinary remember," said Taichi. "Can you make something for me?" asked Dia. "I will after your performance. This will be Aqours performance without Riko so you girls need to be in good shape and stamina," said Taichi. She sighs. "Fine," said Dia. Taichi smiles.

Few days later,

Taichi smiles. 'Even through they're far apart, their heart are as one' thinks Taichi. Dia heads towards him. "Next is the prelims," said Dia. "Yup. Hopefully, we can go to finals," said Taichi. "Next stop, Tokyo," said Dia. "Let just wait for the result first," said Taichi.