CHAPTER 21

Taichi looks at the paper. "Seishin High School? Isn't that school that barely qualify to nationals and get their butt kicked by Jyuuban High, Otonikizaka High and Nijigasaki Academy?" asked Taichi. "The secretary of Ministry of Education mention about that too when you asked about the school that Uranohishi merged." He sighs. "Any data about the principle?" asked Taichi. "Apparently, the principle like to gloats on how his school represent national." He chuckles. "Until his school got his butt kicked by Otonokizaka and Nijigasaki," said Taichi, chuckling.

The door opens as Ruby looks in. "Oniichan, we're heading towards the new school. You're coming?" asked Ruby. "Sure. I need to see the school myself," said Taichi.

A bus trip later, they arrive at the school. "This is the future, zura," exclaimed Hanamaru. "Are we really going?" asked Ruby. Taichi smirks and walks in a few steps. "So, this is the school that Uranohoshi merged? How quaint," said Taichi. "Who are you?" Taichi looks at the teacher that walks towards him. "I am one of the student of Uranohoshi," said Taichi. "Don't you know that all Uranohoshi students are supposed to gather there?" asked the teacher, pointing at the rundown school nearby. "And why is that?" asked Taichi. "Because your school doesn't have any club that win national." He looks at the principle that walk towards them. "This school has clubs that won national championship and I don't want some no level clubs to ruin it," said the principle. "Oh, bragging about how delusional you are as always. If I remember correctly, Seishin High never qualify to the nationals because 3 schools that defeat you; Otonokizaka High School, Nijigasaki Academy and previously known Jyubaan High," said Taichi. The principle shocks. "How do you know?" asked the principle. "I have my ways. Beside, Uranohoshi has a club that won national competition so don't count out on Uranohoshi students yet," said Taichi as he walks away.

At night, Taichi sits on the sofa, wearing his augma. "It won't end well and he might abuse Uranohoshi students next so I need a counter attack," said Taichi. "Sir, why don't you report this to Ministry of Education. They won't have any problem closing that school down." He sighs. "I'll do it as a last resort and I need proof on that. Beside if I can handle, I will handle it," said Taichi.

The next day, the girls are training at the beach as Taichi run behind them. "It's too bright, Zura," said Hanamaru. "We're going to run another round," said You. The girls groan. The dark brown chuckles. "Morning activity kinda pain in a butt sometimes," said Taichi. They stop and begin exercise. "So, where are we going to practice?" asked Yoshiko. "I checked out many places but couldn't find one," said Chika. "We need to practice here for the time being," said Riko. "Here?" asked Yoshiko, shocked. "I feel as if we have gone back to the beginning," said You. "Yeah, we have no place to practice. There were no clubroom and we were coming up with the group's name," said Chika. "Long time no see." The girls look at Saint Snow that stand nearby. "Leah-chan," said Ruby. "What are you doing here?" asked Taichi. "When I emailed them, they mention they were in Tokyo and I want them to watch our practice," said Chika. "Seriously, my sister in on her graduation trip. Please stop calling us all the time," said Leah. "Leah really want to come, you know," said Sarah. "Oneesama," said Leah.

"Can you watch us? How we are performing right now?" asked Chika

"Can you watch us? How we are performing right now?" asked Chika. "Sure," said Sarah.

After the performance, "How was it?" asked Chika. "I'll be frank since I believe that is why you asked us to come here. Let's just say you win Love Live with a performance score of 100, right now, your score is just 30," said Sarah. "What I see, the actual score is 5," said Taichi, stern. "That's harsh," said Riko. "Without Dia, Kanan and Mari, you girls became anxious and kinda lost your composure," said Taichi. "Kanan Matsuura's feel of rhythm and dance, Mari Ohara's singing ability and Dia Kurosawa's brilliance and stage presence. Were those what gave Aqours its spark and vigor?" asked Sarah. "I think you pointed our flaws precisely," said Riko. "But what should we do?" asked Ruby. "This is not something you can solve by asking others! You have to figure it out on your own! Our sisters won't be here anymore!" yelled Leah as she runs away. Ruby tries to chase but Taichi holds her. "That kid is right. That question is only Aqours can answer," said Taichi. The red haired looks down.