BONUS CHAPTER 2: HISTORY OF FROUZE

Taichi looks at the newspaper about A-Rise. He smiles. 'They're getting better each day. I'm proud of them' think Taichi. The doorbell rings as he stands up and walks towards the door and opens. Hanayo, Ruby and Nico walk in and sit on the sofa. "Hey girls, anything you need?" asked Taichi. "While we're at antic store, I found this," said Nico, showing an old Frouze album called Jump High. Taichi looks at the album and smiles. "It dated 1500 years ago. We listen to the song and it was pretty entertaining," said Nico.  "Right, it was so enjoyable that I accidentally dance there," said Hanayo. Ruby looks at her brother in law that still looking at the album. "Oniichan?" asked Ruby. "Jump High sold one million copy and reprinted so many times. Same goes to all our albums. Our concerts was one of the most profitable in Japan. If that wasn't happen, we will have the first concert world tour," murmured Taichi.  "What happen?" Taichi looks up towards Nico, Hanayo and Ruby. "How much did you hear?" asked Taichi. "Everything. Your monologue is kinda loud," said Nico. He sighs and smiles. "Don't worry, just forget about it," said Taichi.

Few hours later, the trio head out but Ruby walks towards the nearby toilet. She then heads back to the door but see Taichi and Dia on the living room. "You can't keep it to yourself, Tai. I know it is the burden you held for a long time but you need to have closure on it," said Dia. "I doubt it, Dia. What they did was really hurt and I still can't forgive them about it," said Taichi. Dia smiles and hugs him. "I don't know what my greatx4 grandmother did to you. I wish I can travel to time and scold her for what did she do to you but we can't change history but all I can do is be there for you," said Dia. Taichi smiles. "Thanks, Dia. I can always rely on you and Eli for that," said Taichi. "Well, I am one of your wife," said Dia. 

"Oneechan. Oniichan." Dia and Taichi look at Ruby. "I thought you already head back with Hanayo and Nico?" asked Taichi. "I was at the toilet," said Ruby. Dia looks at her husband. "I believe it is time to tell her everything. It should put you on ease," said Dia. Taichi sighs. "Sit down, kid. This will be a long story," said Taichi. Ruby sits down beside her sister. "In your greatx4 grandmother era, while Mina Aino trains to become idol, I form a group with my best friend, Yamato Ishida and my other classmates, Ashton Ketchum, Nicholas Amarfi and Kazuto Kirigaya. With Nico as our composer while I as lyric writer, outfit manager and leader, we create our songs and performance...........

*Flashback 1500 years ago*

Yamato, Ashton, Nicholas and Kazuto look at new arrival Taichi. "Any news?" asked Yamato. Taichi pulls out a check. "Like always, another million of copy sold for our newest album," said Taichi. "Cool. What are you planning to do?" asked Ashton. "After cash the check and split between us, I'll just put the money on the bank," said Taichi. "You really saving up much," said Nicholas. "It was for the future since we don't know what happen when we're not becoming idol anymore," said Kazuto. "So what next?" asked Yamato. "Just focus on studies and make another songs and performs," said Taichi. 

*End Flashback*

"We were had a great time with albums and concerts. We also got TV and radio interviews from all stations. Once a while, we have fan meeting to appreciate our fans. A year before that happen, we have our own movie," said Taichi. "What happen?" asked Ruby. "A few days before the plan to go on concert tour........"

*Flashback*

Taichi walks towards the cafe, holding the letter. 'With this, we can go on having world tour concert' thinks Taichi. He stops at the wall nearby. "We should kick him out from the group," said Yamato. "Yeah. He is really a nuisance to the group," said Ashton. "Without him, we can go much further," said Nicholas. "Yeah, kick Taichi out from the group," said Kazuto. Taichi narrows his eyes and looks at the letter. "Looks like we don't need the world tour after all," said Taichi as he walks back.

*End Flashback*

"Then I head out of Japan to clear my mind, ignoring everything. But the time I finally realize, it was too late as the monster destroy Jyuuban and kill Sailor Scouts including the Princess of Moon. I defeat the monster but it doesn't even matter. I lost everything, including my sister. Then I still became an idol and help creating a school idol competition that you girls know now as Love Live," said Taichi. Dia hugs him. "They really horrible," said Dia. "Really really horrible," said Ruby. "But you're right, Dia. Talking really make me calm down for a bit," said Taichi. "Well I am your wife. You can tell everything to me," said Dia. Taichi smiles.