CHAPTER 16

Taichi, Mari and Dia sit on the sofa as Maki and Eli are on the screen. "Wedding ceremony after graduation?" asked Eli. "Yeah dad mention about that too. I'm okay with that but i prefer to have the wedding after Love Live finals," said Maki. "After Love Live finals?" asked Dia. "That is a good idea," said Mari. "Unfortunately, we don't have the hall to perform the ceremony and we're not sure if the date after Love Live final are taken or not," said Taichi. "We can do it at Otonokizaka," said Eli. "You sure Chairwoman Minami will allow that?" asked Taichi. "Don't worry about that," said Eli. "Then we should start planning the wedding," said Mari. "Don't forget you girls need to have practice for Love Live and also your commitment to your household," said Taichi. "Fine," said Dia.

The next day, as the girls head towards Hokkaido, Taichi still at his apartment, relaxes on the sofa. "I wonder what I should do with the in autumn coming," said Taichi. "Sir, there is a movement under the sea near Numazu." He sighs. "And here I thought I can rest for a while. Where is the location?" asked Taichi. "5 kilometers from your location." He puts on his augma. "Sir, the satellite detects the movement and identify the signal." 'Huh, signal?' thinks Taichi. "The signal is almost as same as ours." The dark brown haired checks the androids that he has and finds out he's missing one. "That liquid. It's not just normal liquid but also living organism as well," said Taichi. "Which armor are you going to use?" "None. I'll handle this," said Taichi as his normal clothes change into his Sailor Earth outfit as he flies towards the location.

At Hokkaido, Dia looks at the sky, her left hand plays with the engagement ring on her right finger. "Who is the lucky guy?" Dia looks at Sarah that stand beside her. "Just someone who self-proclaim delinquent. Originally I want to change him but then I find out the delinquent is only an act he created so he could be alone," said Dia. "He is one interesting guy," said Sarah. "Yeah, that's how I fall in love with him," said Dia.

Back to Numazu, Sailor Earth flies to the deep sea. He turns and sees the android that has the liquid inside. "Yeah, that's the robot that been control by that organism," said Taichi. The android looks at him and head towards him. Sailor Earth unleash the red beam and slash the android into half. The droid explodes. He sighs. "Hopefully, we won't see that troublesome organism," said Taichi.

The next day, Taichi prepares his breakfast. "Sir, Miss Kurosawa is on the door." "Which Kurosawa?" asked Taichi. "The soon to be Mrs Kamiya." He chuckles as Dia opens the door and hugs him hard. "Honey, Ruby is having secret with me," whined Dia. "Why don't you explain to me from the beginning?" asked Taichi.

After the explanation, "So, you think Ruby, Hanamaru and Yoshiko are planning something behind your back?" asked Taichi. "Yes. Mari thinks that they along with Leah are making a new school idol group," said Dia. He sighs. "I don't think that would happen at all. I mean just like you, Ruby loves Aqours. I don't think she would just go out from Aqours just like that," said Taichi. "Then, what should I do?" asked Dia. "Trust your sister. She just want to prove that she can do it by herself without need to depend to her beloved sister," said Taichi.

At night, Dia and Sarah are on the cable car as Taichi stands behind them. "So, you also have no idea why our sisters call us here?" asked Dia. "No. I thought you knew," said Sarah. Both of them look at the dark brown haired. "Don't look at me. I'm in Numazu the whole time," said Taichi. They arrive at the top and see Ruby and Leah standing there. The siblings hug each other.

Taichi claps from far away.