BONUS CHAPTER: VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

At the apartment, Tachi sits in front of his computer, thinking. "Everything looks normal," said Taichi. He glances towards the kitchen where Dia, Mari, Eli and Maki arguing about making chocolate. "Can't say the same about my wives," said Taichi as he sighs. "They really are piece of work huh?" He looks at Nozomi that watch the television with Kanan. "Well, it is been months after the marriage so they're trying to get used to it," said Taichi. Nozomi smiles. "So any plan for tomorrow?" asked Nozomi. "Just dinner at nearby hotel for all of us. Day, not sure. Why?" asked Taichi. "I want to go to the temple for both of us early in the morning," said Nozomi. "And I want us to dive together after that," said Kanan. "That's not fair!" Tsubasa hugs him from behind. "I also want to spend my time with my hubby," whined Tsubasa. "Just tell me the plan and I will schedule it for you," said Taichi. 

The next day, Taichi and Nozomi stand in front of the temple. Nozomi prays as Taichi just stand there. 'Being with them helps me understand how grateful I am having them as my long life partners. There are times I ask myself if I bite more than I chew but in the end it was something I cherish forever' thinks Taichi. "Anata?" Taichi looks at Nozomi. He smiles. "Don't worry," said Taichi. Nozomi just smiles back. "Now, where to?" asked Taichi. "Draw Umaji. I want to see what kind of luck we get," said Nozomi with a smile. He chuckles. 'Never believe in luck but oh well' thinks Taichi as he shrugs.

Two hours later, Taichi and Eli sit in front of a cafe. Eli was having the parfaits while Taichi drinks the soda. The blonde eats the parfait happily but the dark brown haired just stares towards her. 'She has everything; beauty, intelligent, wise, mature. She can have any guy she wants and yet she chooses me to be her long life partner' thinks Taichi.

Two hours later, at nearby Numazu seaside, Taichi and Kanan swim under water. Both of them hold a net full of captured seafood. They head towards surface and take a deep breath as Kanan pulls out the oxygen tank breather. "That really many food we get for just half an hour," said Kanan. "When you can find a good fishing place, it is easy to get that," said Taichi. Kanan puts her tools on her boat. "That was interesting," said Taichi. "Yeah. I really enjoy our Valentine's date," said Kanan. "Come on, we still have another place to explore," said Taichi. The blunette giggles. "Fine," said Kanan as both of them to dive in.

At noon at the restaurant, Taichi and Tsubasa sit on the table, having lunch. "Thanks for bringing me here," said Tsubasa. "It is kinda shock that you want this as our date," said Taichi. "Well, A-Rise is a professional idol so we don't get much break as we did in high school," said Tsubasa. "Understandable," said Taichi. "But then, seeing our happy fans is the worth of our training and sacrifices," said Tsubasa. "I know. I once a school idol myself," said Taichi. "What happen anyway?" asked Tsubasa. "Long story, Tsu-chan. Very long story," said Taichi. "And we don't have time since you have another date next," said Tsubasa. 

An hour later, Taichi and Dia stand in front of some of the Kurosawa relatives. Ruby walks towards them. "It is very tiring," said Ruby. "I know but your family is the most important people here so you need to be at the function wherever you like it or not," said Taichi. "Our family." Taichi looks at his raven haired wife. "You're part of Kurosawa now so it is our family," said Dia. He smiles, pulling his wife towards him, causing the girl to yelp 'pigi'. "I know, Dia-chan. I know," whispered Taichi, causing the firstborn Kurosawa to blush deeply.

2 hours later, Taichi and Mari stand on nearby pond. "Finally, I have you all by myself," said Mari in a seductive matter. Taichi smirks. "Well, you are busy with your studies along with your duty as both Uranohoshi's chairwoman and Ohara heir while I have missions," said Taichi. "Of course. Right now I want just this moment to be just two of us even it is only for a short time," said Mari.  "I know, honey. I know," said Taichi. "Dad already ask about heir," said Mari. "I'll wait until you're in second year before thinking about having you and the girls pregnant," said Taichi. 

Late evening, Taichi sits on the train heads towards Akiba. The train stops in one of the station. Taichi stands up and walks out towards the nearby beach. He just stands there. 'This is a place where Muse decide to disband after Love Live end and Aqours decide to follow their own path' thinks Taichi. He looks up to the sky. 'This place just a little bit different since 1500 years ago. I remember this is also the place where Frouze decide to became professional idols. We really have a blast all those years. After the disbanded because of different opinion and path, I continued on organize the first school idol competition and that lead to the birth of Love Live that those girls now become school idol' thinks Taichi. 

At night, at the well known restaurant, Taichi and his wives sit at the table, both in tuxedo and in evening dress. "How did you book this hotel? We all know it is almost impossible to book with a long line and high queue booking," said Maki. "Let just say I book it really really advance," said Taichi in a chuckle. "That's what we love about you, Tai. You have a knack to surprise us," said Tsubasa. He looks at Eli that fidgets. "Is something wrong, Eli?" asked Taichi. Eli looks up. "Remember few weeks ago when we have a make love spree?" asked Eli. "Yeah, you girls kinda eager to do it especially after your last semester exam," said Taichi. "Well, we have Maki checks on all 7 of us and we have a surprise news for you," said Eli. "Remember when you said before that you want to wait for us in second year before thinking of getting us pregnant?" asked Mari. "Yeah, we just talk about that few hours ago. Why?" asked Taichi, getting worried. "It is too late for that," said Mari. "Because we're..................."

THAT'S ALL FOLKS