CHAPTER 10

At the field, Taichi is having his sandwich for lunch as Dia puts her head on his shoulder. "So they want at least 100 students to enroll?" asked Taichi. "Yeah, according to Mari-san, her father said that no matter how many people are oppose to it, a school can't survive without students," said Dia. "Yeah, he is correct in many way," said Taichi. "Mari-san asks him if he reconsider if we have more prospective students. He tells her that he will if we recruit 100 students to keep the school alive by the end of the year," said Dia. "Then, it is not over. We can still perform our miracle," said Taichi. 

At the roof, the girls are resting. "I know I said that but..." trailed Chika. "What is it this time?" asked Taichi. "I didn't expect Love Live qualifiers would be held this soon," said Chika. "Well, there are many groups entering it," said Taichi. "Our district's qualifiers will be held early next month. A special stage will be set up for it," said Ruby. "Evil spirits congregate to partake in an epic festivity," said Yoshiko as the red haired chuckles. "But why is it a problem if it's held sooner?" asked Hanamaru. Taichi sneakers. "That's because....." trailed Chika. "Probably because she has to write lyrics," said Riko. "Riko-chan complained that composing two songs is a lot of work, too," said Chika. "I have to do it for nine people, so..." trailed You. "Can we used the songs we already performed?" asked Kanan. "Nope. You need to perform new song that hasn't performed before. Love Live rules," said Taichi. "Love Live is pretty tough," said Chika. "Those who overcome that hardship are the only ones who can see the view from the summit," said Dia. "I know, but...." trailed Chika. "So, are you making any progress with the lyrics?" asked Riko. Chika smiles sheepishly. "Yeah, I know I need to hurry up, so....." trailed Chika. Taichi stands up and walks towards the stairs.

At night, he looks outside the window. 'I already talk to the minister and he mention that I can take over the school and reopen it in a month or two. I just need to head there and settle some paperwork' thinks Taichi. He picks up his augma. "AJ, scan the location of my fiance," said Taichi. "Russian Blonde is in University of Moscow, Russia, having lunch. Tsundere Pianist is in University of Tokyo, taking her entrance exam. Italian Blonde and CrazyMuseFan are in a temple." He looks up. "Can you put that location in visual?" asked Taichi. The screen shows Dia, Mari, Yoshiko, Hanamaru and Ruby write the lyric. He smiles. "Keep it up girls. You're getting there," said Taichi. "Sir, Miss Tsubasa is at the door." He sighs and walks towards the door and opens. Tsubasa smirks. "I heard you have another fiance," said Tsubasa. "Aren't you suppose to have a tour?" asked Taichi. "We are. That's why we're in Numazu," said Tsubasa. He chuckles. "Just one night only. I want to spend my time with you," said Tsubasa. He smiles. "Sure. I'll prepare the guest room," said Taichi.

The next day, Taichi and Tsubasa are having breakfast. "So, how's life in Numazu?" asked Tsubasa. "Just normal like I am in Otonokizaka," said  Taichi. "Yeah, I heard about Aqours. Have you met their rival?" asked Tsubasa. "Aqours may have met them but I'm not," said Taichi. "I have seen their performance. They still have a lot to improve," said Tsubasa. "I know. That's why I train them to become as same level as Muse," said Taichi. "You want them to be Muse sucessor?" asked Tsubasa. "That's the original plan but just like you said, Aqours needs a lot to learn," said Taichi. She smiles. "I trust you. After all, you help Muse became Love Live champion," said Tsubasa.

The sound the door stop both of them. Taichi heads towards the door and opens it. "We have a problem," said Dia. "What is it? What is the problem?" asked Taichi. The raven haired pulls his hand. "Hey wait up!" yelled Taichi. He looks at the door. "Tsu-chan, don't forget to lock the door when you head towards fan meeting or preparing for concert," said Taichi. The leader of A-Rise just salutes as the door closes.