CHAPTER 3

Taichi looks at Chika, You and Riko that stand in front of him. "School Idol club?" asked Taichi. "Yes. We aim to win Love Live and save our school," said Chika. "And you want me, a male to join your club?" asked Taichi. 'Atleast they ask instead of just accept my form without asking' thinks Taichi. "So, what is your decision?" asked Chika. He sighs and stand up. "Sorry, I am not interested in joining any club," said Taichi as he walks away.

After school, Taichi sits at the beach, thinking. 'I want to keep my other self a secret. I just don't want anymore trouble' thinks Taichi. He sighs. "Still refuse to join any club?" Taichi looks at Mari that walk towards him. "My other activities need most of my time," said Taichi. "What other activities?" asked Mari. "None of your concern," said Taichi. "As chairwoman of Uranohoshi, i should know my student's other activities. Especially the trouble student," said Mari. "You do know I am the only trouble student in Uranohoshi," said Taichi. "I know. That's why my attention is on you," said Mari. He sighs.

At night, Taichi sits in front of his TV, watching another anime show. A door knocks as he walks towards the door and open it. He sighs, looking at the raven haired student council president. "What is it?" asked Taichi. "I want to have a word with you," said Dia. "If it is about joining club, I'm not listening," said Taichi as he closes the door but Dia puts her hand on the door. "You have to. It is the rule," said Dia. "Not listening," said Taichi as he closes the door.

The next day, Taichi arrives at the classroom and sees Chika, You and Riko nearby his table. He sighs. "The answer is still no," said Taichi. "Come on, give the club a chance," said Chika. "No," said Taichi. As he sits down, there is the sound from the speaker. "Will Taichi Kamiya please come to the chairwoman office. I repeat, will Taichi Kamiya please come to the office." He sighs. "Aren't you going to the chairwoman?" asked You. "Nope. They just give me some useless lecture," said Taichi.

At lunch, Taichi eats his sandwich at the field. 'We need to start figure the exact location of the unstable before worse thing happen' thinks Taichi. He looks up and sees Dia and Mari sit in front of him. "If you want to lecture about joining the club, I'm not bother listening," said Taichi as he stands up. Mari smiles. "You can face detention for disobeying the rules," said Dia. "I know and I personally don't care," said Taichi as he walks away. "Playing hard to get I see. Very interesting," said Mari. "I don't understand why are you so stubborn on wanting him to join the club?" asked Dia. "Well, I heard a rumor about 10th member of Muse who happen to be a male. So I figures we can follow their example and pick a male member for school idol club," said Mari.

After school, Taichi walks out from the building that head towards the gate. "Sir, there is unregistered movement underneath Awashima Island." He sighs. "Can you make out what cause it?" asked Taichi. "Unfortunately the movement stop a few seconds later." He pulls out his Augma and wears it. "Send me the location," said Taichi.

Dia and Mari look at Taichi that head out in a hurry. "Where is he heading?" asked Dia. Mari chases the guy as Dia follows him.

Taichi arrives at Awashima island and climbs to the top. He manages to arrive on the top within seconds. "Location locked. Launching Mark 45," said Taichi. Dia and Mari arrive at the top, panting heavily. The blonde looks at the dark brown haired that still stand there with augma on his head. "What is he doing?" asked Dia.

The screen shows the tunnel. Taichi sighs as the data shows a purple slimey. "Pick that slimey. I need to test," said Taichi. The hand puts the slimey inside the tube. The armor flies along the tunnel. "Where that slimey come from? It is kinda different from organic slimey," said Taichi. "Sir, you have arrive at the end of the tunnel." He sees the wall but nothing there. "Time to head back," said Taichi as the armor flies out from the tunnel. He pulls out his augma. "There is something underneath this place," said Taichi, unknowingly that Mari and Dia walk towards him. He puts the augma inside his pocket. "That's why I don't join any club," said Taichi. He looks up and sees his Ironman armor head towards him. He smiles and spread his arms. As the armor approach him, it hits one of the branch as the spread to the front. The dark brown haired sweatrdrops. "Really need to work on that," said Taichi.

"So, this is outside activity you mention." Taichi looks at Mari and Dia. He sighs. "What are you doing here?" asked Taichi. "I have a proposal. Join school idol club and I will be your fiance," said Mari. "Denied," said Taichi, flatly. "How about make 2 fiances?" asked Mari, point towards herself and Dia as the raven haired shocks. "Mari-san!" yelled Dia. "Denied and rejected," said Taichi. The first heir of Kurosawa looks at the host of Sailor Earth in shock. "What did you say?" asked Dia. "I just said 'Denied and rejected'. Find someone else and don't bother on this delinquent," said Taichi as he walks away. "Fine. I accept your challenge!" exclaimed Dia. Taichi stops and looks at her. "Say what now?" asked Taichi. "I will be your fiance and will make sure you follow the rules!" exclaimed Dia as Mari smirks. He sighs. 'Here we go again' thinks Taichi.