CHAPTER 8

Inside the apartment, Taichi already wear his Augma, looking at the screen that shows a slimey type monster run away . "Don't let it escape!" yelled Taichi. "Sir, the creature heads towards an active volcano." He gasps in horror. "If that thing suck that lava, it will cause huge explosion," said Taichi as he moves the right hans to the front.

The rocket from the side fires towards the upper cave, causing it to collapse, thus blocking the exit.

He sighs. "We can't use and rocket or beam cause he absorbs the attack and turn it into fuel. We need to cool it down," said Taichi. "Sir, your current location is nearby town of Numazu." He sighs. "We just use the ocean water to cool the monster but we need to lure that monster to the ocean," said Taichi.

The slimey turns to him and roar.

"Okay, how far is here from the ocean?" asked Taichi. "5 kilometer the nearest, sir." He sighs. "Well, let's get on to it," said Taichi

The armor hovers back slowly. The slimey monster roars and chase the armor.

The screen shows the map surrounding and the distance between him and the ocean. "Good, keep following me," said Taichi.

The slimey monster attacks the armor repeated and hard badly.

"Almost there," said Taichi, looking at the map. He looks the screen and sees red flashing on the biceps, left arm and lower right body. He sees the map that his position is above the sea. 

The armor lifts his right arm and fires the rocket towards the wall. The ocean water fall in and wash the slimey monster away, turning the monster to rock. The armor lifts the same arm and fires the rocket towards the rock. It explodes.

He sighs. "Monster, extinct," said Taichi. "Sir, the armor is returning to the apartment." 

The next day at the clubroom, Taichi finishes his homework, unknowingly that his raven haired fiance is glaring towards him. He puts the book away and see the glare. "Now what?" asked Taichi. Ruby looks at him. "Well....." trailed Ruby.

*Flashback*

Dia puts her sister on her bed. She picks up her sister's phone and puts on the charger. The screen lights up and Dia sees the picture of her sister with all member of Muse. She gasps, accidentally waking her sister. "What's wrong, Oneechan?" asked Ruby, sleepy. "Where did you get that picture?" asked Dia. "I followed Tai when he's leaving without you known. He shows me where Muse's clubroom and their training. Before we head back, he stops at manju store. That's where I met the member of Muse," said Ruby, still sleepy. "No way!" yelled Dia.

*End Flashback*

He chuckles. "That's explain her aura of jealousy," said Taichi. "I am not jealous," said Dia. "Honey, you're glaring at me. That's enough to know you're pissed," said Taichi. "Because you're bring my sister to meet them," pout Dia. "I didn't. She followed me. I just mind my own business," said Taichi. The student council president heads towards her fiance and holds his shoulder. "Next time we go to Tokyo, I want you to bring me to meet Muse," said Dia, trying to threaten him. He chuckles. "If we head to Tokyo. You girls need to try again for Love Live," said Taichi. "What do you mean?" asked Dia. "To bring every person on stage, you need to get permission from Love Live organizer in advance," said Taichi. "Really?" asked Chika. "Unfortunately yeah," said Riko. "What should we do?" asked You. "Just perform like you always do. Just don't bring your classmates on stage," said Taichi.  "Fine," said Chika.

At night, Taichi repairs the armor, clean the slime and puts it inside the bottle. "Sir, Miss Kurosawa is at the door." He chuckles as he walks towards the main door and opens it. Dia looks at him. "What are you doing?" asked Dia. "Repairing stuff. What do you need?" asked Taichi. "Meet up with member of Muse," said Dia. "Still jealous about your sister met them," said Taichi. "It's not fair. We only can see the school from outside. You and my sister manage to go in that school and see the clubroom," whined Dia. "Like I said, she followed me. I only realized that when she speaks," said Taichi.

"Sir, there is a call from Miss Ayase. Should I connect it?" He sighs as Dia walks in. "Ayase? As in Eli Ayase of Muse?" asked Dia. He closes the door and walks towards the sofa as Eli Ayase appears on the main screen. "Hello honey. How are you?" asked Eli. "A bit tired. How's your study?" asked Taichi. "Good. Who is this girl?" asked Eli. Taichi looks at Dia. "She is Dia Kurosawa, member of Aqours and huge fan of you girls," said Taichi. "Why she is in your house?" asked Eli. "Well...." trailed Taichi. "I am one of his fiance," said Dia. He sighs, knowing that his Russian fiance is shock. "Why are you surprised?" asked Dia. "Well, he is also my fiance too," said Eli as Dia shocks.