CHAPTER 20

At the school early in the morning, the students already gather. Taichi arrives with a huge yawn. Dia looks at the new arrival male student and walks towards him. "You always in this mess," said Dia as she fixes his tie. "Sorry about that," said Taichi. "Come on. We need to be in the hall," said Dia as she pulls his hand towards the hall. "Calm down, Dia. We still have another hour before the ceremony," said Taichi. "I want a time alone with you," said Dia. "We already did after the wedding, remember?" asked Taichi. As they arrive at the student council room, both of them begin to kiss. "Ahem!" Both of them look at Mari that sits on president chair. "Stop making me jealous. Don't hog him all by yourself," pouted Mari. "You girls have final task to do before the ceremony.  You can have me after everything is over," said Taichi as he walks out, earning pouts from his wives.

At the classroom 2 - 3, Chika, You and Riko look at Taichi that walks in and sits at his place. "Do you girls know which school that Uranohoshi will merged?" asked Taichi. "No idea. We should get the info after the ceremony or before new term start," said You. 

At chairwoman room, Dia stands in front of Mari. "Mari-san," called Dia. "What is it, Dia?" asked Mari. "Let me tell you one thing, no goofing around today, okay? Behave yourself on the last day for a change," said Dia. "Of course I will. I'll be on my best behavior, and we'll behave like our normal selves," said Mari. "Define normal," said Dia as she sees her sister drawing something on the window.  She looks out as all the students minus the male are drawing at the wall. "What's going on?" asked Dia. "I heard that we're writing messages since this is the last day," said Chika. "Writing message?" asked Dia. "Yes, I open up the country yard so that everyone can write message on the school building," said Mari. Ruby gives the paints to her sister. "You should do it too, sis," said Ruby. The raven haired sighs. "Where is Tai anyway?" asked Dia. "No idea," said Chika.

At the empty room, Taichi is on his phone, talking to the secretary in Ministry of Education. "Yes I understand. I'll be there tomorrow to finalize it," said Taichi as he hangs up. He sighs. "A lot of work to be done but it can't be helped," said Taichi as he opens the door. "What a mess. What are we going to do? The ceremony starts soon." He looks outside the window and sees Aqours stand at the wall, theor uniforms as some paints on it. "But it always been like this, both us and the school," said Kanan. "Now looking at all this, it brings back all sort of memories, doesn't it?" asked Riko. "Yeah, we practiced together and sometimes goofed around too," said You. Taichi takes a deep breath and head towards the hall.

At the hall, the students takes their sit as Mari stands in front of them with Dia on the side of the stage. "Now we're moving to conferring diplomas. Representing the graduates, Kanan Matsuura." Kanan walks towards the stairs and stands in front of her best friend. "It feels kinda strange receiving it from you," said Kanan. "It'll be a long life treasure. Treasure it," said Mari. Kanan accepts the diploma. "Congrats on your graduation!" as the students clap. "Today, Uranohoshi Girls High School will end its long history.  But this school will remain in our hearts forever. I feel proud to be able to walk a new path with those memories and to have been a student at Uranohoshi Girls High School, I hope you remember it as well," said Dia. Taichi smiles. "Don't worry, I will revive it as a new Uranohoshi in 3 month," muttered Taichi.

The member of Aqours and the students head out towards the gate . The members of Aqours close the gate when suddenly they hear someone singing. All of them rush towards the hall and sees Taichi on the stage

Taichi smiles. "This is the song Honoka, Umi and Maki compose to say farewell at third years that graduate so I believe it is suitable to say farewell to the students that graduate today and also to the school," said Taichi. He looks at the member of Aqours. "I believe the school want you to do your final performance here before you girls follow your own dream," said Taichi. Chika looks at the members that nod as they head towards the stage.

Taichi smiles. "This maybe the end but the real journey is just the beginning," said Taichi.