CHAPTER 22

Taichi looks at the new incoming helicopter. "Weird, Mari still in Italy," said Taichi. The helicopter does a fly by and floats in front them. The door opens as Mrs. Ohara smiles. Taichi sighs. "My mother in law," muttered Taichi. "Thank you for always looking out for my daughter. I am Mari Ohara's mama," said Mrs Ohara. The dark brown chuckles.

At Awashima Hotel, "You can't contact them?" asked Aqours. Mari's mother still plays the piano. Taichi leans against the wall, looking at them. "That's right. Before that, I heard a lot about all of you from Mari. About the school. I really want to thank you," said Mrs. Ohara as she bows. He puts the augma. "Together with 'Hug' and 'Death Wa', I can't contact three of them at all," said Mrs. Ohara. The dark brown haired sweatdrops. "That Death Wa is your daughter in law," muttered Taichi. "I believe that all of you including my son in law will be able to find Mari and others, for sure," said Mrs. Ohara. 'But then why Mari runs away from her mother?' thinks Taichi as he heads towards the door.

Few hours later, they arrive at Italy. Taichi wears his augma and looks around. "Okay Mari won't answer any calls to throws her mother out from their tail so we need to use my augma and also my husband instinct," said Taichi as he walks around, following the route that heads to Bovolo. He climbs the building and sees his wives and their blunette best friend stand there. He smirks and pokes Dia and Mari's waist, causing them to scream. Kanan turns around and chuckles to see the dark brown haired that grin. "You do love teasing your wives," said Kanan as the blonde and the raven hug him. "Your mom sent Aqours to find you three. The way you girls doing, it's like you are hiding from her. Care to explain?" asked Taichi. "Everything will explain later, honey. I don't want to repeat to others," said Dia. "Si. Everything will be explained once Aqours is at my vacation home," said Mari. "Don't worry, they should be here right about........now," said Taichi. "Oneechan!" Dia looks at Ruby that runs towards her and hugs her. "You came all the way," said Dia. "I'm so relieved. The three of you were together, right," said Chika. "Of course. We were always together," said Mari. "Why did you go missing?" asked Ruby. "Go....missing?" asked Dia, Kanan and Mari. "Something is not right here," said Taichi. "But Chika, why didn't you or the others hear anything?" asked Kanan. "It means we were used as a bait," said Dia. "Now that you mention it, she knows Aqours were coming, they would definitely make a contact," said Taichi, realizing something. Dia shows the poster. "A trap to lure us!" exclaimed Dia. The dark brown haired sighs. "I knew it. She lie to us," said Taichi. Some Italian at the stairs, talking while looking at the poster. "We can't stay here for long," said Mari. "I'll talk to her later on," said Taichi. You and Tsuki sniff the air, as Chika and Riko to look at them wary. "You, sorry about this," said Mari as she throws the uniform towards the window. "Uniform!" yelled the Watanabe duo. "You can't!" yelled Chika, Riko, Ruby and Yoshiko. "You can't, zura," said Hanamaru. The dark brown haired sweatdrops, looking at the retreat third years. "Why am I married to the crazy ones?" asked Taichi. 

As they head to the next destination, Taichi looks outside the window. 'Something is not right. She must has another reason but decide not to tell us. And if I remember correctly, she wasn't pleased when Mari choose me as her husband. So she must be plotting something' thinks Taichi.

As they arrived, Taichi splits with Aqours and head towards Ohara Mansion nearby. He chuckles. 'Mari, if you want to hide from your mom, you should go to my rest house instead of your rest house. But then,no one knows about my rest house. Even Muse only knows one of my rest house in Japan' thinks Taichi.  He arrives at Ohara rest house. 'Now let's wait for Aqours to figure the clue while I figured how to counter her' thinks Taichi.