CHAPTER 19

The girls are at the station. "Tomorrow is Love Live finals," said Kanan. "You're going to Bukuro, right Lili?" asked Yoshiko. "Huh, why did you say that?" asked Riko, panic. "Bukuro?" asked Mari. "There are trashy books to buy," said Yoshiko.

"Silent cherry blossom nightmare!" yelled Riko

"Silent cherry blossom nightmare!" yelled Riko. "She is really turning into Yoshiko-chan, zura," said Hanamaru. Dia looks back and see Taichi heads out. She pulls her sister's hand and chase after him. The girls shock and chase the raven haired.

Few minutes later, Taichi arrives at Otonokizaka. He takes a deep breath. The girls arrive behind him, pant heavily. "Looks like you already here." Taichi looks at Chairwoman Minami. "Yeah, the girls call me to come here," said Taichi. "Then, go ahead. They're waiting for you at the cherry blossom," said Chairwoman Minami. The dark brown haired nods and heads towards the cherry blossom. Aqours girls follow him. He arrives at the tree to see Muse and A-Rise chatting and eating nearby buffet. Honoka and Rin wave towards him. Maki and Eli hug him tight. "We miss you," said Maki and Eli. "I miss both of you too," said Taichi. Honoka looks at Aqours. "You must be Aqours. Good luck on the Love Live finals," said Honoka. Chika and Dia's eyes went one. "Oh my God! Muse!" yelled both Chika and Dia.

Taichi looks at Aqours that talk with Muse. "So, which one is your fiance?" Taichi looks at Eli. "The blonde and the raven," said Taichi. "The chairwoman and the student council president. You got a good taste," said Eli. "I don't choose them, they choose me," said Taichi. "Like I said, you are special," said Eli. The dark brown haired sighs and shrugs. "Where are you going to sleep anyway?" asked Eli. "My apartment," said Taichi. The blonde smiles. "I'll be there along with Maki to stay a night," said Eli. The dark brown haired smiles. "Just give me a few moments to clean my room and prepare guest room," said Taichi.

At night, Taichi, Maki and Eli watch the television together. Tsubasa and Nozomi preparing the dish at the dining table. Dia and Mari cook. "The preparation is complete and the wedding dresses are ready to wear after the Love Live final," said Eli. "The catering will prepare the food before the final and by the time Dia and Mari done with the performance, the wedding can start when they are ready," said Nozomi. "Good idea," said Taichi.

After dinner, the girls sit on the floor in their nightgown. Taichi sits on the table, checking his data. "What are we going to do for tonight?" asked Dia. Taichi looks at Tsubasa that holds a pillow with a smirk. "Here we go again," said Taichi as the leader of A-Rise throws the pillow to the red haired. "Hey, what are you doing?" asked Maki. "Playing throwing pillow. You used to have that in your rest house long ago," said Tsubasa. Before the red haired pianist could say anything, The Russian Blonde throws the pillow towards her. She groan. "Fine," said Maki. Tsubasa laughs when another pillow hits her face along with the yelled 'Shiny Tornado!'. The dark brown haired sighs. "Good thing Umi is not there or we will be in deep trouble," said Taichi. "I won't be able to do this once I go to Italy," said Mari as she throws the pillow towards the raven haired. "Cut it out, the Love Live final is tomorrow..." trailed Dia as another pillow hits her. She glares towards her fiance that smirk. "Looks like the pillow is not the softest thing in this room after all huh, honey?" asked Taichi. "What did you just say?" asked Dia, angry.

As the pilow wars happen, Taichi sits behind the wall, opening his ringing phone. "Hey Kanan, what's up?" asked Taichi. "Are Dia and Mari with you?" asked Kanan. "Yeah, having pillow war with Eli, Tsubasa, Nozomi and Maki," said Taichi. "You're not joining?" asked Kanan. "I will after ending this call," said Taichi. "I'll be there in a few with Ruby," said Kanan as she hangs up. He puts the phone back into his pocket, picks up a few pillows nearby and throws towards Dia, Maki and Tsubasa. "Someone has a mischief side today," said Nozomi. "Well, as much as I want to try at that time, I prefer do it without over pissed Umi," said Taichi. "She still scares at you, you know," said Nozomi. The door opens as Kanan appears along with Ruby. Before the blunette could say anything, a pillow hits her face as Ruby screams "Pigya!". She picks up the pillow and sees sheepish Mari. She sighs.

The Love Live finals,

At the same night,

"I will pronounce you husband and wives. You may kiss the brides," said the priest as Taichi kisses her girls; Maki, Eli, Nozomi, Dia, Mari and Tsubasa. The others cheer for that.