CHAPTER 5

Another day in Uranohoshi High School, the girls are practicing on the roof. "It is so hot," whined Chika. "Zura," said Hanamaru. "Divine hellfire and wing of darkness," moaned Yoshiko. "You might need to change your outfit," said Ruby. "So, why did you gather us all together?" asked You. "It is hot summer anyway," said Taichi. Dia smirks. "Alright, today is the beginning of summer vacation," said Dia. "And what does that mean?" asked Mari. "Yes, you!" claimed Dia, pointing at the the girls. "Huh, going to the beach?" asked Chika. "Summer vacation is when my dad comes back," said You. "I always go to my grandma's," said Hanamaru. "Natsu-comic!" yelled Yoshiko. "Summer is the time I just head towards my summer home and have fun," said Taichi. He looks up.

"Buu Buu Desu Wa!" yelled Dia

"Buu Buu Desu Wa!" yelled Dia. He chuckles. "And you call yourself school idols! You're pathetic! Totally pathetic!" yelled Dia. The girls swallow their saliva. The dark brown haired chuckles again. 

They head towards their clubroom, as Dia puts the training plan on the whiteboard. Taichi recognize the training plan as he chuckles and picks up his Augma.

<SenshiOf Miracles>: Hey Umi, do you remember where your training plan is?

<ArcherLyrics>: Not sure. We gave up everything after being disband. Why do you ask?

He chuckles and send her the picture

<ArcherLyrics>: Aqours? That's another school idol?

<SenshiOfMiracles>: Yeah. The school idol from Uranohoshi High School. 

<ArcherLyrics>: You're plan to make them the successor of Muse?

<SenshiOfMiracles>: Maybe since they're kinda reminding me of you girls

"Using my own secret methods, I obtained Muse's training camp schedule," said Dia. He chuckles again. 'Secret method my butt' thinks Taichi. "You're amazing, Oneechan," said Ruby. "Swim 10 kilometers?" asked Hanamaru. "Run 15 kilometers?" asked Yoshiko. "There is no way we can do that," said Chika. "Well, they also didn't try that training much," muttered Taichi. "Hmm, I think I can manage it," said Kanan. "If you got passion, you can do anything!" exclaimed Dia. "Umi said the same thing," muttered Taichi. 

After the meeting, Taichi heads towards his apartment. "Wait up!" He looks at Mari and Dia that rush towards him. "What is it?" asked Taichi. "We'll meet at 4 am tomorrow at the snack bar," said Dia. "4 am? Isn't that way too early?" asked Taichi. "We need to do morning and evening training so we need to wake up extra early," said Dia. "Knowing those girls, they won't be there that early," said Taichi. 

And he is right since next day, only Hanamaru is at the beach on 4 am while others arrived around 7 am. Taichi arrives at 9 am. "You are late," said Dia. "Can't find the snack bar you mention," said Taichi. The raven haired looks at the other member that just playing and swimming around. "They're just playing around," said Dia. "Let them. It is summer anyway," said Taichi. "But Love Live..." trailed Dia. "We have to take care of the snack bar at noon. We can practice at evening," said Taichi. The Uranohoshi High School student council president sighs.

At noon, 

The dark brown haired sighs

The dark brown haired sighs. "Hopefully, we can survive tonight," said Taichi. "Aren't you going to cook anything?" Taichi looks at Dia. "Nope. Just enjoy another activity," said Taichi. "Where are you going to sleep anyway?" asked Dia. "Apartment. It is around 30 minutes walk from here," said Taichi. "You're not staying with us?" asked Mari. "Nope. Beside there are things I need to do tonight," said Taichi. "Such as?" asked Dia. The dark brown haired smirks. "Not telling you," said Taichi.

Few hours later, Taichi holds the stopwatch and sees Kanan run towards him. He looks behind Kanan and sweatdrops.

 He looks behind Kanan and sweatdrops

He chuckles. "What did you know? Only Kanan survives Umi Sonoda's training regime," said Taichi. "Do you have your own training regime?" asked Kanan. "Yeah but my advise is for you to just follow the one Dia suggest," said Taichi. "If you say so," said Kanan. The dark brown haired walks away. "Where are you going?" asked Kanan. "Home. I need to rest and deliver the result to the owner of the training regime you girls did," said Taichi. The blunette shrugs and heads towards the group.