BONUS CHAPTER 3: TAICHI'S BIRTHDAY

At the apartment in Numazu, Maki, Eli, Nozomi, Dia, Kanan and Mari sit around the sofa. "Okay, our beloved husband will be back in few days, the day on his birthday. So we can plan his birthday party and surprise him when he gets back," said Maki. "Good idea. He really loves and pampers us so it is time we return the favor," said Dia. "But then, how do we plan his birthday?" asked Kanan. Eli wears her augma. "AJ, can you guide us on how to decorate his house?" asked Eli. "No problem. I am glad to be your service." Eli smiles. "First we need the cake," said Eli. "He likes pandan cake with a bit of coco." "Where can we find the bakery shop for that?" asked Kanan. "May I have a suggestion?" "Go ahead," said Nozomi. "How about you bake him a cake? After all, the best way to show him your love is through his stomach." The girls look at each other. "Why didn't I think of that?" asked Eli. "Who knows how to bake a cake?" asked Kanan. "I do. He helped me making cakes when we have cake sale few weeks ago," said Dia. "That's explain a lot of really good delicious cake," said Kanan. "And Kotori bought a few of cheesecake to bring back home," said Eli. "Decoration?" asked Nozomi. "You can select the birthday decoration from the panel near the counter." "Harasho," said Eli in awe. "For a non party type person, he really plans ahead and everything," said Kanan. "Or he has his own version of party that we don't know of," said Dia. "We can ask him when he gets here. Right now, let's start planning," said Eli.

Meanwhile in the battlefield,

Taichi in his Mark 75 armor flies above the forest. He looks at the scanner that shows a huge building within huge walls on the forest lane. "I found the camp," said Taichi. "Send us the location. Do not enggage," said the colonel on the radio. He sighs. "They're planning to move the prisoners. You don't have time," said Taichi. He floats in front of the main building. "Airazor, do your thing," said  Taichi as the eagle flies out from his lower chest and head towards the window. Taichi looks at the screen that shows the bird stops at the window, looking at the discussion between the commanders.

Back to the apartment,

Eli looks at the screen that shows the remain member of Muse. "Maki is planning a birthday song for him. She wants to make sure she convey our love to him," said Eli. "Wow, after she is done, send me the song so I can write lyrics for it," said Umi. "Dia and Kanan already writing the lyrics. Riko from Aqours is composing a thank you song so you can help Chika with that," said Eli. "So the song Maki is composing is special song from his wives," said Umi.  "And the song Riko is composing is a song from both Muse and Aqours," said Honoka. "Kotori and You will be discussing about outfits for this special occasion," said Nozomi as Kotori nods. 

At the battlefield again, 

Taichi lands in front of destroyed terrorist base. Few army brings the leader of terrorists walk towards the truck. "Mission complete," said Taichi. "You always act like that without orders," said the colonel. "If I don't act fast, they will be gone by the time the cavalry arrive," said Taichi. The colonel sighs. "We better report back to the base," said the colonel. "Fine," said Taichi.

Few days later, 
Taichi walks out from the station. 'No wonder I never join military. Their chain of command really terrible' thinks Taichi. He walks towards his apartment. 'Good thing I have another few months rest before depart again' thinks Taichi. He opens the door and walks in. The lights open and all members of Muse, Aqours and A-Rise yelled "Happy Birthday!". He shocks. "Yes sir, today is your birthday." He sighs. "I never celebrate that long I seems to forget it," said Taichi. Dia smiles. "That's why we're here, honey. To remind you," said Dia. Taichi smiles. "Thanks girls," said Taichi. "Come on, let's party," said Honoka as others scream in joy. Taichi smiles. "Yeah, lete's have some fun," said Taichi.