CHAPTER 25

The next day,

"Everyone, we are the Uranohoshi School Idols Aqours. Shortly we will be performing live on stage at the South Exit. Please come and watch our new formed Aqours. Please give us your support," said Ruby as she bows. Taichi rushes towards her. "Okay Ruby, it is time," said Taichi. Ruby nods and heads towards the back. He looks back at the audiences. "For Uranohoshi students, I have a good news for you. I manage to reopen Uranohoshi High School so the school will be entering new term next month," said Taichi as the Uranohoshi students scream in joy.

"Alright, let's sing our best," said Chika. "For everyone sake," said You. "With all our strength," said Riko. "Let's bring it to them," said Ruby. "This song," said Hanamaru. "Our first song," said Yoshiko. They puts their hands together. Dia, Kanan and Mari in shadow put their hand on top of them.

"Ichi!" yelled Chika.

"Ni!" yelled You.

"San!" yelled Riko

"Yon!" yelled Hanamaru.

"Go!" yelled Ruby.

"Roku!" yelled Yoshiko.

"Nana!" yelled transparent Dia

"Hachi!" yelled transparent Kanan.

"Kyu!" yelled transparent Mari.

Chika smiles. "Did you hear that?" asked Chika as the others nod. "Form start to the end, together with everyone, to the future beyond! Aqours!" yelled Chika. "Sunshine!" yelled Aqours.

Taichi looks at the Aqours perform. "You girls have long way to go, but I am pretty sure you girls will get there someday," said Taichi as he walks towards Dia, Kanan and Mari stand nearby. "Come on, preparation are on the way," said Dia. "Sure," said Taichi.

*20 YEARS LATER*

At Otonokizaka, Mana Nishikino (daughter of Taichi and Maki) plays a piano inside music room

She hears a sound of people clapping as she looks up to see Yuna Kousaka (daughter of Honoka) claps on the door. "Ueh?" asked Mana, shocks. "I really love your voice," said Yuna. "Err, thanks," said Mana. "Do you want to join Idol Research Club?" asked Yuna. The red haired stands up. "Sorry, I'm not interest on becoming an idol," said Mana as she walks away.

At Otonokizaka student council room, Leefa Ayase (daughter of Taichi and Eli) handles another paperwork. Tohka Tojo (daughter of Taichi and Nozomi) stands beside her as she pulls out a card. "Looks like history will repeat itself," said Tohka. The blonde glances towards the purple haired. "You're doing another weird thing your mom did long ago," said Leefa. "You know my prediction always on spot," said Tohka. The blonde rolls her brown eyes

Yuna along with Rika Sonoda (daughter of Umi) and Nagisa Minami (daughter of Kotori) sit at the table. Shuuko Yazawa (daughter of Nico) looks at them. "Did you get the composer?" asked Shuuko. "I already find her but she refuse to help us," said Yuna. "Who is she anyway?" asked Rika. "Mana. Mana Nishikino," said Yuna as Shuuko and Rika shock. "Wait, the Mana Nishikino that won National Pianist Competition 12 years in a row?" asked Shuuko. "And she compose all those songs by herself," said Rika. "We must get her to join our club," said Yuna, determined.

Mana sits on her table. "Let's eat together, nya!" Mana looks at Koharu Hoshizora (daughter of Rin) and Hanabi Koizumi (daughter of Hanayo) sit in front of her. "Do you know about school idol from UTX? According to their interview, they're planning to beat A-Rise and Muse's rank," said Hanabi. Mana looks at the magazine that shows A-Rise II; Tsuruko Kira (daughter of Taichi and Tsubasa), Erina (daughter of Erena) and Anchan (daughter of Anju).

At Uranohoshi High School, Nana Nakagawa [Setsuna Kurosawa] (daughter of Taichi and Dia) looks towards Chiaki (daughter of Chika), You II (daughter of You) and Ryo (daughter of Riko). "So you want to create a school idol club?" asked Nana. The girls nod. "You were gathering new members when you didn't even apply let alone receive permission to start this club?" asked Nana. "I didn't mean to cause trouble. I was just inviting them to join. So I thought I might as well... maybe I was jumping the gun," said Chiaki as she smiles sheepishly and rubs her head. "How many members do you have? You do know that you need atleast five members to start a club," said Nana. "That's why I'm finding people to join," said Chiaki. The raven haired slams her hands on the table as the orange haired scared a bit. "I won't accept this incomplete application," said Nana. "What?" asked Chiaki shocks. "As long as I am the Student Council President, another School Idol club will never be approved," said Nana, stern. "Why is that?" asked Chiaki. "Because this school does not need another school idols," argued Nana. "Why is that?" asked Chiaki. "Even if you do start your club, can you write your own song?" asked Nana. "What do you mean?" asked You II. "You must have original songs to enter Love Live. It's the first barrier you must overcome when you're starting as school idol. They maybe students who can compose at a high school in Tokyo but they're aren't students who can in our school," said Nana. Serena Ohara (daughter of Taichi and Mari) looks at the the interaction, amused. "But it was tough for U's when they had only three people starting off," said Chiaki, unknownly Nana's eyebrow tick. The blonde smirks, knowing her raven haired half sister is pissed. "You know about them? The Otonokizaka High School that won the second Love Live. U's," said Chiaki. Nana stands up slowly and looks outside the window. "Can't it be that you're talking about Muse?" asked Nana. They both look each other. "How dare you mistaken their name?In the school idol world, Muse are legendary. They're the holy ground, holy scripture, the origin of life equivalent to the universe. And you mistaken their name?" asked Nana, angrily. Both of them swallow their salvia. "Absolutely disgusting," said Nana.

Sapphire Matsuura (daughter of Taichi and Kanan) walks along the hall. The students wave and greet her as she greets back.

"So, you just stumble upon them and with your scarce knowledge, you want to imitate them?" asked Nana. "That's not what I've mean," said Chiaki. "Then, can you tell me what is the first song Muse sang as a group of nine?" asked Nana. "Err, Start Dash?" asked Chiaki. "Buu Desu Wa. It's Boku No Life Kimi No Life," said Nana. 'The song you used as your exercise song' thinks Serena. "Next, what venue did Muse and A-Rise choose during the second Love Live prelims?" asked Nana. "Venue?" asked Chiaki. "Buu Buu Desu Wa. The rooftop of Akihabara UTX Academy. It is a prelims against legendary A-Rise," said Nana. 'The same place dad decided to accept Tsubasa-mama and Nozomi-mama as his partners beside Eli-mama and Maki-mama' thinks Serena. "Next, during the second Love Live finals, what did Muse sing for the encore?" asked Nana. "Bokura Ima No Naka De?" asked Chiaki. "However, who were the four that skip the beginning of the song?" asked Nana. "Huh?" asked Chiaki.

At chairwoman room, Mari Ohara Kamiya checks another paperwork at the same time face time Dia Kurosawa Kamiya on the computer. "So, how was work?" asked Mari. "I manage to handle another tough client. But nothing I can handle," said Dia. "Just another normal days in Uranohoshi," said Mari. Suddenly a loud "Buu Buu Buu Desu Wa!" was heard from the side and through the speaker. The blonde looks at the raven haired with a grin. "I wonder whose daughter is that," teased Mari as Dia looks away, blushing.

Yoriko (daughter of Yoshiko) stands in front of a drawing circle. Hana (daughter of Hanamaru) and Crystal (daughter of Ruby) read the book not far away from her. "I have foreseen the future. Aqours will rise again," said Yoriko. "You're talking nonsense again, zura," said Hana. "Shut up! And it's Yohane!" yelled Yoriko.