Date

I got an earful from my manager, stylist, makeup artist, and of course, my members

I went back into the dressing room so late, we had no time for me to change my outfit. 

I had to walk the stage in my red carpet clothes. 

Sigh

Sigh.

I feel bad honestly. 

Our group's image had to suffer because of me, again. 

People must be wondering what's wrong, or that I'm weird af for being the only leather jacket odd ball out of everyone. 

Breathe Lisa.

I told myself as I made my way across the stage, only for my breath to halt in my chest once I spotted the biggest group in the world.

We awkwardly stopped a few feet away from them. 

We know how protective (borderline crazy) the fans can be, and we didn't want any problems.

From my peripheral vision, I spot BTS members shift uncomfortably as they cautiously moved to the side to make room for us. My unnies also looked around courteously and moved closer to them. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot the one and only nochu, unmoving from his spot. 

Goddamn does he want the whole world to find out?! MOVE.

I screamed in my head as the screams of our fans also got louder and echoed throughout the stadium. 

It took Jisoo unnie's little push from the back (plus a teasing chuckle) to make me shuffle towards them as well.

I was trying not to look over the whole time. 

That proved to be difficult. 

Not because of my own desire to glance over, but the burning sensation of someone's stare made me want to whip my head in that direction.

It didn't help that I had to turn back to talk to Jisoo unnie occasionally... that woman is asking me useless questions on purpose.